Trailers: BioShock Infinite - Beast of America Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
BioShock Infinite - Beast of America Trailer

The America depicted in the game is much less violent than the one we know and love now.

Watch Video

Swyftstar

May 19, 2011
Oh wow, that looks exciting. I'm a little afraid of heights too so this game may invoke some vertigo to add to the tension. I'm definintely picking this up.

mruuh

Jun 29, 2012
Is anyone else drooling? I'm drooling. Would you kindly hand me a napkin?

sebashepin

Dec 25, 2009
Trailer music has definitely stepped up a notch in 2012. Searching the hell out of this song right now

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
sebashepin said:
Trailer music has definitely stepped up a notch in 2012. Searching the hell out of this song right now
Song is Nico Vega - Beast. As far as I know, they've only got the one album out.

Geth Reich

Sep 16, 2012
You know you've been playing too much Resident Evil 4 when the most appealing part of the trailer is the addition of a Broomhandle Mauser. Don't get me wrong, the entire trailer looked amazing but I just really love that gun!

Geth Reich

Sep 16, 2012
DVS BSTrD said:
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww20/charliepantz/southpark_nice.png
But why was this age restricted when I watched it on an article earlier today that took it straight from Youtube?
Because in the time that has passed since then, the authorities realised you might interpret all the explosions, shooting and DEATH as signs that Columbia is being dragged into chaos by those damn dirty immigrants. Fear not! Law and order will prevail over the anarchistic rabble!

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
I love the recent trend of game trailers with fantastic songs.

In my opinion, it works better without gameplay footage, like in these videos:

I still really like this one though.

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
I like how they have delayed it for so long, it is looking to be one hell of a polished, beautiful game.
If only Dishonored had done the same, I think it could have been much better.