Trailers: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Overview Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Overview Trailer

Head back to Pandora for the first... well second... okay, technically the third time, but you know, when you think about it chronologically...

Watch Video

Cerebral Force

Jun 8, 2011
I'll be sure to check it out and perhaps purchase a pre-owned version after evaluating its quality once it's released.

Cerebral Force

Jun 8, 2011
The double-post strikes again.

It looks pretty much the same as 2, if they don't screw it up too badly I might play it as much as the second game. The new gravity and oxygen mechanics could be interesting and I do wonder if they will be integrated into the boss fights. No doubt we'll see more of the BL1 crew, realise we're fighting for the wrong side and go all 'rebel alliance' against Hyperion.

I do hope it'll be worthwhile to play offline, despite my cynicism. Not many offline games have caught my attention for this year thus far.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
At the minute it looks sorta like Fallout: New Vegas, but with Borderlands 2. What I mean by that is a big DLC.

I must admit, though, I am sort of intrigued. Wilhelm as a playable character was a clever idea. And the gladiator weapon looks cool.

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
There's also the possibility that the Wilhelm and Handsome Jack end up killing the other characters. Remember, Claptrap is in dire straits by the beginning of Borderlands 2, and he said "they killed my friends."