Trailers: Bulletstorm Skillisode 2

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
Glad to see mindless shooters having a come back. Whatever happened to them though? Duke Nukem is coming out this year... hopefully. It that a concidence?
Looks great.

starhaven

Jan 24, 2010
ehh it looks ok might be fun but if thats his voice my god its gonna grind on me fast

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
If they redid the voice actor and titled the game Duke Nukem Forever, I don't think anyone would know the difference :)

Gentleman_Reptile

Jan 25, 2010
Meh, To be honest I've played two different games that use nasty kills and a chain in a way more fun manner.

The Punisher Game was absolutely fucking brutal, and loads of fun. You never knew what kind of gnarly new way you might find to dispatch the goons after scaring information out of them. Garbage compactor...woodshipper...drill press...gigantic python...shark...pirahna....rhino...elephant tusk...curb stomp. The possibilities were endless, creative and fun.

Bloodrayne 2. Two words. Ragdoll physics. Flinging hapless thugs through piles of debree and onto random spikes with the Scorpion-esque chain whip is a neverending joy of that game. Watching them crumple over a steel handrail after you've flung them aside...then seeing them cartwheel down to the lobby 4 stories below was just pure entertainment.

Bulletstorm on the other hand......just makes me yawn to be quite honest.

Yes I know I've compared it to two third person action/adventure/platformers but my point still stands. I Dont think anybody with care about Bulletstorm a month after its release. Probably sooner.