ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
ah good trailer will make the actual game look worse
a bad trailer can only make the game itself look better

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
Henkie36 said:
Now I'm not paticularly moist for MW3, but this trailer can only be described in two words: Fuckin' Awesome! What else can you say about it? However, I will say that they should have brought out this trailer earlier. I mean, they spent quite a bit of money on this, and it's out only a day before release.
I remember seeing it about 3 days ago on Youtube, still that's kind of cutting it short. Maybe they were waiting for all the BF3 hype to subside.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
I once made a short film with friends evolving guns and explosions. That too ended with AC/DC (back in black), guns over our shoulder, shades and explosion.

And they say there's no universal language

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
Korten12 said:
plugav said:
Valagetti said:
I love it at the end, "RATED M FOR MATURE", lol.
I meant to write just that. That was pretty much the funny moment of the trailer.
What I found funny is the people who think the Mature part is funny b/c they can't be mature themselves.
If the funniest thing about it is my reaction, then it's not a very funny trailer, is it?

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
MrDeckard said:
Was that....... Sam Worthington and the fat kid from Superbad???

Not a bad trailer though.
Yep. Query: does Sam Worthington actually have a part in this game?

Addendum to the above: is it better than his shit role in Black Ops?

Aug 1, 2010
T8B95 said:
MrDeckard said:
Was that....... Sam Worthington and the fat kid from Superbad???

Not a bad trailer though.
Yep. Query: does Sam Worthington actually have a part in this game?

Addendum to the above: is it better than his shit role in Black Ops?
IMBD says that although Worthington isn't in it, I seems that Spiderman is!

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
lol. this trailer was hilarious. still thinking to get this game and this trailer wants me to buy it in a way :p
well, i have to see how i feel tomorrow when i go to the store.
now i know how to behave when i do something deliberately wrong, "should i have used the knife?"
well, im pretty sure we will encounter lots of noobs. just if every one is as nice as these guys, thats the other question. lol

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Darkgoosey666 said:
Dayum Jonah hill looks pretty trim nowadays.

Also great trailer, finally getting me excited for MW3
It WAS Jonah Hill! It looked a lot like him, but I didn't know he'd lost so much weight. He's done well, I must say.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Trailer is a lie.

MW3 has no choppers that you control.

And they still haven't given me a tank.

Or destructible cover.

Or a balanced game.

Or the ability to throat punch most of the players online.

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
DustlessDragoon said:
That was actually one of the best game trailers I've seen in a long time, good job Infinity Ward :D
I felt it was bad trailer, not because it production value or entertainment it provides, but the fact it provides zero information about the gameplay.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
Akisa said:
DustlessDragoon said:
That was actually one of the best game trailers I've seen in a long time, good job Infinity Ward :D
I felt it was bad trailer, not because it production value or entertainment it provides, but the fact it provides zero information about the gameplay.
While it may not represent gameplay well it does inform the audience that this game is one which anyone can play and that the part of the community that aren't whiny 12 year olds are nice and happy to help less experienced players.

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
DustlessDragoon said:
Akisa said:
DustlessDragoon said:
While it may not represent gameplay well it does inform the audience that this game is one which anyone can play and that the part of the community that aren't whiny 12 year olds are nice and happy to help less experienced players.
They exist? oO

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
Akisa said:
DustlessDragoon said:
Akisa said:
DustlessDragoon said:
They exist? oO
I hope I exist ;)

krickit

Jan 16, 2011
If anything I am glad for, it is that Cod has absorbed all the 12 year olds so I can play Counter strike in peace.

In the mean time, I clicked on this video thinking it would be funny. I didn't really find it funny. Maybe I haven't played enough of it, (8 hours) but I got all the things about noob tubing and the like. Was it meant to be funny?

Axeion

Feb 18, 2010
+1 for ac/dc usage.
Geat comerical but doesnt show me much of the game at all.Oh well dign bf3 any way.

Badong

May 26, 2010
Good God, does Activision have a metric shit tonne of cash. Didn't like the "There's a soldier in all of us" bit though, since it implies that whatever the hell is portrayed in a game of CoD multiplayer is what a real soldier does.