Trailers: Catherine: Katherine or Catherine? Trailer

ArchAngelKira

Mar 25, 2010
I never had the reaction I have right now to a trailer then I dod right now 0_0 I'm so scared and don't know why.

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
I want this game. I REALLY REALLY do...

But the actual GAME part is what's putting me off. It looks really unique, but the gameplay seems so boring. The chasing seems cool though.

Regardless, I'll get is as Atlus has never failed to disappoint. I've got like a bunch of cash to burn, and who knows, maybe I'll like it.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
"Trailers: Catherine: Katherine or Catherine? Trailer"

That is the title of this thread. Just take a second to objectively notice how batshit, fucking retarded that title is (no offence to the Trailer upload team). I mean say it out loud. See what I mean?

Smerf

May 4, 2011
wow, that made me comleatly not want the game. i would never have a relasonship with 2 girls or want to.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
For a game that looks like a variation on Q-bert, the cutscenes might be...

No, no I can't keep that up, it's gonna be too weird. Not for me.

Zulnam

Feb 22, 2010
So this is that game with all the fuss around it?

Story seems pretty mediocre. Good thing I'm immune to hentai and/or anime.

Kian2

Oct 20, 2010
I couldn't play the game. I've absolutely no sympathy for what seems to be the protagonist (we'd have to identify with). The whole 'guy is saddled with several girls who fight over him' is fine when there aren't any stakes and it's played for laughs. When you try to take it seriously, it just points out how much of an ass the guy is.