Trailers: Devil May Cry - The Fight Trailer

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
*cue comment about how the slow motion will ruin it and the female sidekick is annoying, also hair.*

But yeah, this actually looks pretty good. Although the combo's all look roughly the same in that short video, but i'm sure they'll work around that.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
At least the combat looks good but where is the cool factor? Every moment of cutscene in a DMC game is meant to remind you just how badass you are. If Dante opens his mouth it's to remind you of how badass he is. If someone else opens their mouth it's only because Dante is that freakin' cool.

Not liking the art design either.

The only thing close to good was kicking that eyeball and it's nothing.

Dante sitting on a chair and answering the phone in DMC3 was a thousand times more epic. That was the game where he flipped a pool table into the air and killed the bad guys but shooting at the _cueball_ mid air and getting it to hit the other balls. He got stabbed in the chest he just dragged the poor confused demon who stabbed him along with him. Then killed them all with that blade.

Story focus, character? DMC had that in spades because Dante and Vergil were too frickin' awesome to ever have anything but the most interesting and above all cool rivalry of all time

lucky_sharm

Aug 27, 2009
Eh, not as bad as people make it out to be. The graphics look very crisp and detailed. The game play looks to be pretty decent, too.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Not too hot on the combat, but I never really liked the combat in DMC games. I am loving the world morphing though, I can see that being a major plus for it.

robandall

Jan 25, 2010
The main thing that strikes me there is that Capcom have FINALLY spent the money on some half decent voice actors. The dialogue didn't immediately strike me as ludicrous either! Bravo, Japanese game industry. Truly, bravo. It's about time.