Trailers: Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock - Monsters Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock - Monsters Trailer

With this list of monsters it makes Doctor Who seem like a horror series.

Watch Video

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
This game looks like a series of horrors.

horrible camera angle
horrible combat
horrible voice acting (except for the Daleks of course)
horrible graphics.

If we've really plateaued this console generation's technical limitations, why do we still games that look and feel like ass?
True, but i wouldnt be surprised to hear that the game was done on an even smaller budget that the TV series is.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Huh I thought this wasn't coming out for Xbox? Seems it's out for XBLA now! Nice!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Weeping Angels might be in it?

I just hope that they aren't in the area as the Silence, god that would scary as hell.

The game looks alright, but I like Dr. Who, so I'm just gonna go along for the ride on this one.

KorLeonis

Mar 15, 2010
And you lost me at River Song. Worst character ever. I stopped watching because of her, I won't play a Doctor Who game with her in it.

mlooshka

Nov 19, 2009
As long as its not done by the people responsible for the DW point and click adventure games. *shudders*

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
I want to like this... but they aren't making it easy.

Cyber Planner [http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Cyber-Planner] is invented for the game... you mean like what was in The Wheel in Space and The Invasion?

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
KorLeonis said:
And you lost me at River Song. Worst character ever. I stopped watching because of her, I won't play a Doctor Who game with her in it.
You spelled Rose wrong.

Sucal

Dragonborn Ponyeater
Dec 23, 2009
saintdane05 said:
KorLeonis said:
You spelled Rose wrong.
You both spelt Amy Pond wrong.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
It looks like a cheap 80's horror series. Everything is awful. But then I've never like the series anyway so I don't suppose it matters.

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
Voice acting felt a bit...off in this one. Is that actually Matt Smith and Alex Kingston doing the voices?

Ah well, don't tell me a Doctor Who adventure game couldn't be a lot of fun. Yeah, what little we've seen looks cheesy and dodgy, but...if you don't like cheesy and dodgy, then why the hell are you watching Doctor Who?

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
I don't watch Doctor Who so can somebody tell me daleks are supposed to sound like that? The trailer alone gave me a head-ache because of how ear-grindingly bad they sounded.

ExtraDebit

Jul 16, 2011
scw55 said:
Bioware should make a Doctor Who game...
No they shouldn't, they're control and operates by EA now, if they made a DW game it'll require origin and have a red, blue, green ending.