Trailers: Duke Nukem Forever: Shrinkage

Voiles

Feb 28, 2011
Anyone else hear the "achievement unlocked" noise when he ran into that "pig thingy"s toe?

I did.

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN YOU DUKE!
AND YOU AREN'T LETTING ME DOWN! *sniff*
I've been waiting for this game since I was 5. Because Duke Nukem 3D was actually the 1st game I ever played ^^.
Or wait, it was pong, then Doom1 and then Duke.

ace_the_poet

Feb 17, 2010
Thedek said:
Fredrikorex said:
ace_the_poet said:
Everything I read or watch about this game makes me want it less.
Yeah... wait, what!?

I think this look like fun and that's what I play games for anyway.
Clearly he's the kind of guy that keeps buying all the siris biznis cod or cod clone modern warfare shooters and hates fun and humor.
Thanks for making a judgement on my character based on one comment I made Thedek. Good call, that's probably all the information you need about me.

Fredrikorex - I don't know, I watched that trailer and couldn't get over the fact that the whole thing kind of seemed ... childish? I know that that's what they're going for, sexual / grotesque humour, but it's just not my thing I guess.

Merlark

Dec 18, 2003
so they have the shrink gun from the original duke nukem game, so what? nice touch on shrinking the player too. anyone remember that level in old team fortress where it was designed as a room and everything was big so it felt like you where tiny?

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
... O.O

Why would that giant purple dildo be lying around there (0:45)? Is that supposed to be some kind of booby tra-- oh dear, the implied imagery is making my pants shrink. Gah!

This game is going to be the mother of all guilty pleasures.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
icame said:
Quiet Stranger said:
you know.....even though he's tiny, knowing duke his dick is probably still the size of a house
And thats only half chub
I propose a secret difficulty level in which Duke's only weapon is his dong.

You'd get access to that mode by dying too much on Normal.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Lord Beautiful said:
icame said:
Quiet Stranger said:
you know.....even though he's tiny, knowing duke his dick is probably still the size of a house
And thats only half chub
I propose a secret difficulty level in which Duke's only weapon is his dong.

You'd get access to that mode by dying too much on Normal.
Brilliant!