Trailers: Duke Nukem Forever Special Annoucement

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Duke Nukem Forever Special Annoucement

Randy Pitchford, Pres of Gearbox Software, has a special announcement about Duke Nukem Forever.

Watch Video

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Saw that coming a mile away, Now I get to gloat at my friends for being naive, cheers gearbox

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I want to shoot something with a rocket launcher now, yet I'm not all that surprised.

Just annoyed. More annoyed at the President of Gearbox than that, though...

gardyna

Jun 7, 2010
XD I F-ing called it

<.< and now we will have more and more delays until they just scrap the project (my theory)

sacredgeometry

Feb 1, 2009
Do people honesty still even care about duke nukem? I mean the first game wasnt even that good, it doesnt deserve any build up...let alone this much. All its going to be is a gigantic anti climax.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
dantoddd said:
oh well. I've waited for a long time now i'll wait for a little bit more.
Seconded. And at least they have the balls to joke about themselves...

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
I love how random forum dwellers were posting this about five hours before the gaming newslogs :) Ah well, raise awareness and all that good jazz.

Again, not much of a delay really is it? And somehow the International release comes first.. huh.

JPRanger

Dec 30, 2009
oh well, not that big a deal if you ask me.. I grew up with the older Duke Nukem games so theres not a whole lot thats gonna stop me from getting this game whenever it comes out lol yea after 10 years or so I do think the damn thing should be able to make me smoothies and come with an STD-free stripper.. but hey, as long as I can still piss in the urinals and toss money at the half naked chicks.. im happy.

Jundas

Jul 10, 2010
It'd be funny if the finished up and shipped the game under the agreement there would be no announcement. The game just shows up as ready to order on websites and appeared on store shelves after restock with out anyone being told in advance.

Galliam

Dec 26, 2008
Jundas said:
It'd be funny if the finished up and shipped the game under the agreement there would be no announcement. The game just shows up as ready to order on websites and appeared on store shelves after restock with out anyone being told in advance.
That would be an epic troll. I also kinda think this was intentionally planned. The release was ALWAYS June, they just said May to dick with us.

SniperMacFox

Suffer not the Flamer to live
Jun 26, 2009
Shame that despite coming clean in an amusing way, they're still gonna get hated for this. Ah well, can't win 'em all.

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
Maybe it was time to postpone a game and chew bubblegum and they were all out of gum?

I stopped giving a **** about the DN franchise since long.