Trailers: EVE Online: Captain's Quarters

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
EVE Online: Captain's Quarters

The developers of EVE Online explain how the Captain's Quarters help new and old players alike.

Watch Video

SuperNova221

May 29, 2010
Never really had a problem with the UI before, but looks relaly old and outdated when used there. Juxtaposes with the really nice looking stuff a lot.

Shuold give me something else to do otehr than station spinning though.

Aerograt

Jan 7, 2011
Pity that the public areas aren't available at the initial release of captain's quarters, hopefully they'll be prevalent in Dust 514.

...Actually, when was the last time we got any Dust 514 info?

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
Aerograt said:
Pity that the public areas aren't available at the initial release of captain's quarters, hopefully they'll be prevalent in Dust 514.

They had one awesome trailer a little while ago, but that's all I've heard of it besides cryptic quotes that they throw up on Twitter. Sadly.

Of course, the TRAILERS are always good...

SuperNova221

May 29, 2010
Aerograt said:

We haven't been given much, but with PI, and this stuff, they're doing a lot of the infrastructure required for D514. That and the trailer at last fanfest. So they are working towards it.

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Glad I started playing EVE again recently, this will probably help me get a few more friends to play it too.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
People really need to stop shoving EVE in my face... CCP emailed me last week giving me 5 free days for my account, they emailed me again today saying if I reactivated my account before June 12th I get 2 months for the price of 1. All this news about Captain's Quarters. I've managed to hold out for 6 months. 6 freakin' months. I should get a prize or something.
June 22nd can not come fast enough. Then I can play again.
Stupid school and exams getting in the way of EVE. How rude.

The Sane

Apr 2, 2010
I played EVE, CCP do a fantastic job but the longer I played the more intermittent my enjoyment was. I was relegated to longer and longer periods of station spinning, it's nice that they are giving you something else to do in these periods but it wont get me back, I still see it as mainly a cosmetic change.