Trailers: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters Trailer

Several robots explode in this trailer for Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters.

Watch Video

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
awe thats not fair to say the manhunters gone bad. They just considered everything you did as a crime, i.e. Hero punches Villain in face while Villain robs a bank, Hero is charged with assualt, and villian charge with bank robbery. XD

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
DTWolfwood said:
awe thats not fair to say the manhunters gone bad. They just considered everything you did as a crime, i.e. Hero punches Villain in face while Villain robs a bank, Hero is charged with assualt, and villian charge with bank robbery. XD
It was more that they didn't see shades of grey. The rules are the rules regardless of circumstance. They did kind of get screwed over by the council though.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
manythings said:
DTWolfwood said:
It was more that they didn't see shades of grey. The rules are the rules regardless of circumstance. They did kind of get screwed over by the council though.
im suddenly reminded of Geth vs Quarians from ME. guess its a very common plot ^-^

VitusPrime

Sep 26, 2008
Did anyone notice one of the aliens making a very human looking minigun? They didn't really pay much attention to detail in the trailer...

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
VitusPrime said:
Did anyone notice one of the aliens making a very human looking minigun? They didn't really pay much attention to detail in the trailer...

That "alien" was Sinestro and so what?

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
VitusPrime said:
I did like the minigun part.

Sure, it looked human made (which is a common falacy in many green lantern comics), but at least it was more original that the "shoot green beam from your ring" tactic that most other characters stick to.

Then again, this is a movie tie-in, which means little chances of being actually good.

Brightzide

Nov 22, 2009
Odds are it'll suck...but I kind of hope it doesnt. Im a fan of the Green lantern, and I'd hate hate hate to have to dismiss it, but I guess it's inevitable. Stupid movie tie-in game formula.

The Rascal King

Aug 13, 2009
dududf said:
Wow... how generic...

Almost as bad as the BF3 teaser...
God, don't remind me. I almost fucking cried when I saw it.

Also, this Green Lantern mess is going to be a colossal failure. Maybe not financially, but in quality.