Trailers: Halo 4 - Forward Unto Dawn Trailer

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
The younger actors are kind of... bad.

And I'll always refer to the main character as "Wide Eyes".

But I'm still really looking forward to this. It's the first step toward a proper Halo movie.

Meatspinner

Feb 4, 2011
"I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say kill 'em all!"

I've noticed that a lot of game trailers are going live action. Any one know why?

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Meatspinner said:
"I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say kill 'em all!"
Drat, you beat me to that Starship Troopers reference. I guess I'll just use "They sucked out his BRAIN!"

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
gunna be honest im not sure if this is a trailer for the game or for a movie/series of some sorts....theres the narnia girl in it which confuses me even more o_O

nayrbarr

Aug 11, 2010
That just looks awful. I didn't even know what it was for until I read the comments, so it didn't even succeed as a trailer.

Sep 24, 2008
nayrbarr said:
That just looks awful. I didn't even know what it was for until I read the comments, so it didn't even succeed as a trailer.
semi the fault of the labeling system. It said the game was Halo 4, so I figured it was about the game. With the little Stinger 'The Graphics of the Halo series get better and better', I assumed it was live action until they'd show gameplay, or that it was a joke for another live action trailer like the ones made for Reach.

All and all, just confusing.