Trailers: Ico and Shadow of the Colossus - Remastered Edition Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Ico and Shadow of the Colossus - Remastered Edition Trailer

The award-winning PS2 titles from Team ICO are coming to the PS3.

Watch Video

geizr

Oct 9, 2008
I can hardly wait for this pack to come out. I played Ico, but I never did play Shadow of the Colossus(*tinge of regret*). However, in my opinion, these aren't games you play; these are games you experience.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
So many things I want to buy in the next few months!!! Why did I have to lose my job to bullshit budget cuts!?!?!?!?

NotSoNimble

Aug 10, 2010
It would be nice if the trailer was in HD. Wasn't that the whole point of this remake?!

Sigh

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Finally,I can play these games. I never got the chance back when they came out and I've always wanted to play them,now I can!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Yay!!

I can't wait for this to come out, both those games are amazing and I'm excited to experience all that again.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I never played Ico or Shadow of the Colossus and this is getting me really excited.

Also, THAT ran on PS2? Seriously? Those enemies are enormous! I get that it wasn't at 60fps, but wow, that's just breathtaking. There is now no reason to push out a dated game now. Seriously. The PS2 wasn't that powerful and it produces games a scale like that? No excuse Mr. Nukem, you too Haze. Don't make me come over there Rogue Warrior! You're the abomination of this generation!

Calumon: She looks kinda pale? Maybe walking outside with him will be good for her?

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Jack and Calumon said:
I never played Ico or Shadow of the Colossus and this is getting me really excited.

Also, THAT ran on PS2? Seriously? Those enemies are enormous! I get that it wasn't at 60fps, but wow, that's just breathtaking. There is now no reason to push out a dated game now. Seriously. The PS2 wasn't that powerful and it produces games a scale like that? No excuse Mr. Nukem, you too Haze. Don't make me come over there Rogue Warrior! You're the abomination of this generation!

Calumon: She looks kinda pale? Maybe walking outside with him will be good for her?
Yeah, Shadow of the Colossus had absolutely amazing visuals. I remember smacking my gob at the bristling fur on the Colossi and often found myself staring off at the skybox while riding around on the horse. It really is a beautiful game.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Don't see enough visual difference to justify the HD-ifying but, whatever.
Anything to bring attention to two wonderful games that might otherwise fly under the radar of younger gamers.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
AAAA!! I WANT THIS!
Well, just Shadow of the Colossus.

I don't care, or want 3D, I do want the high resolution and higher framerate. Those were the only issues I had with the PS2 version. I don't need better graphics, I just don't want blurryness. I want my pixels.

GaltarDude1138

Jan 19, 2011
TAKE MY MONEY, DAMMIT!

Seriously though, can't wait. Been waiting for this for a looooooooong time. Since it was announced, that is...

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
OutrageousEmu said:
I still cannot find what its called. Its like the most epic thing ever, but I can't find it on youtube.
Not sure if you found it, but the track is called Revived Power. It's the song that plays when you're on some of the colossi (can't remember all of them, but for sure #2 and #9).

Shy_Guy

Apr 13, 2009
Prof. Monkeypox said:
Don't see enough visual difference to justify the HD-ifying but, whatever.
Anything to bring attention to two wonderful games that might otherwise fly under the radar of younger gamers.
Well, it looks a good deal more crisp to me. But it will be worth it more-so to play SotC with a steady frame-rate.

I love these games so much! <3