Trailers: Mass Effect 2: Arrival

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Mass Effect 2: Arrival

Strap back into your N7 armor for one final piece of DLC for Mass Effect 2.

Watch Video

Art Axiv

Cultural Code-Switcher
Dec 25, 2008
I just wonder if it will spoiler or enhance the experience of Mass Effect 3.

JeanLuc761

Sep 22, 2009
Art Axiv said:
Since I just completed it...I'm going to have to say "Both."

I won't spoil anything, but the end of the DLC has some pretty dire implications.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
I just hope ME3 isn't centered around Earth. I don't care about Earth. I'm here to save the galaxy, not to play favorite with certain races.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Arrival is out? I'm going to have to run to the internet proof bunker to avoid spoilers I think. Damn being at the wrong house.

JeanLuc761 said:
Art Axiv said:
Since I just completed it...I'm going to have to say "Both."

I won't spoil anything, but the end of the DLC has some pretty dire implications.
Ohhh now I definitely can't wait to get home.

More directly on topic: It's nice to hear Harbinger get a few more lines. "Assuming Direct Control" was wearing thin.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 2, 2010
When I saw the 'Available Now' line, the sound I made was, I'll admit, something along the lines of; 'bzzt!'

Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to rush to my xbox. Tally ho.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Just beat it. All in all it was a decent DLC mission with some cool story developments. Not completely necessary for ME3, but cool in its own right. It was a bit too heavy on the combat side and some of the cutscenes were a bit buggy, though, I'd still recommend it.

Zukhramm

Jul 9, 2008
Great tactics Bioware! Make a game with a pretty pointless story and then sell the actually for the overarching plot important events as DLC. That's how you make the money!

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
I finished it a couple hours ago and the beginning was my favorite part hands down, aside from the ending of it where my heart was racing for specific reasons, maybe I had the difficulty to high. As for that Last Stand achievement...Jesus Balls it was ridonkulous.

Brentpool

Jan 19, 2011
For 560MSP I felt a little ripped off in accordance to the gameplay I got out of it. However, it's definitely worth checking out; the entire plot and foreshadowing gave me goosebumps.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
The "Prepare yourselves for the arrival" quote near the end will be used in endles techno mixes now, probally the harder stuff. Its perfect to use as a sample.

Just throwing that out there

HerbertTheHamster

Apr 6, 2009
The DLC is more white corridor shooting and an ending that is the same regardless of what choice you make. I give it a score of "milking"