Trailers: Metal Gear Solid: Rising - Revengeance

CombustibleKoala

Mar 3, 2008
Can you get more anime? It's like a Metal Gear / Samurai 7 meld.

Don't get me wrong, that's freakin' awesome. Just kind of hilarious.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
I have to say... it looks like Metal Gear running on the Bayonetta engine. I can work with that.
Platinum, so same folks that made Bayonetta, seems likely is the case.

Spacewolf

May 21, 2008
all seems abit over the top i mean picking up ray is surely going abit to for a MGS game considering what happened when grey fox tried it.

Also the weapon seems to have the trouble all hack and slash games have it just acts like a stick until youve knocked down the health enough or its a cut scene at whichh point it becomes the cutting tool of the gods

Battenbergcake

Oct 4, 2009
The cheese factor just went through the roof.
Kojima's gone down the rabbit hole with a megadeth album and a copy of 7 samurai it seems.

So, so, so Stoopid.

Sign me up.

Sperium 3000

Mar 16, 2009
MickyD47 said:
This looks very silly...
Well, yeah, of course! This -is- a Metal Gear game, after all. A series made famous for, among other things, a psychic masked man who messes with the fourth wall, a depraved bisexual spanish vampire, a guy who fights by being covered and spitting bees, and everything that is Liquid Ocelot.

If this game WASN'T silly, then that would be a reason to question it.

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
So chronologically where does this game take place?
I know it was originally supposed to be called MGS5, but since 3 takes place first....5 could take place anywhere.

Edson Figueroa

Jul 3, 2011
It seem this would ride the coat tail of the original metalgear , seem it wont have the same feel...need more solid snake