Trailers: Saints Row 3 - Murder Time Fun Time

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Saints Row 3 - Murder Time Fun Time

I am not prone to seizures but this trailer made me want to have one.

Watch Video

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I want this game so very badly. So, so very badly. Volition, when I get the money, I will buy it and love it forever. Just give me a chance!

Calumon: ...That Cat is scary... His head is bigger than he is!

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Man, this game looks VERY crazy. Can't wait for release. 1 month 3 days and 3 hours left.

Korey Von Doom

May 18, 2008
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/10/18/saints-row-the-third-trailer-takes-on-modern-warfare-3-and-battlefield-3/

This is the trailer they should have put up today.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Bloody hell, yet another game that I want to own! D:

The Great JT said:
What sort of drugs were the devs on, and where can I get some?
I don't know if you and I could handle those kind of drugs JT, I'm pretty sure that stuff would knock us flat on our asses but it would be fun to say the least! :D

Alright, I'm excited about this game and can't wait till it comes out.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I thought their main phrase was "Fun time for the whole fucking family" so i was kinda waiting for that to appear ._.

Oh well, still looks epic and i'll just say that November can't come soon enough.

Jibblejab

Apr 14, 2009
I've never played Saints Row but this looks amazing... whatever it is

Could anyone care to explain briefly what the Saints Row franchise is all about?

Feb 13, 2008
Team Hollywood said:
I am not prone to seizures but this trailer made me want to have one.
Hey, just stick this taser up your backside.

Then it might remind you that seizures aren't really something fun and dandy.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Like one of the Facebook commentators said, it's really nice to see a game that does not give a single fuck.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
I can't wait for the Mind-control exploding squid launcher, or the Man-cannon truck.
This is going to be awesome.

Frizzle

Nov 11, 2008
Korey Von Doom said:
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/10/18/saints-row-the-third-trailer-takes-on-modern-warfare-3-and-battlefield-3/

This is the trailer they should have put up today.
That was so cool. Much better trailer, and I loved how they got both of the games in there.

Littlejib

Oct 22, 2008
Jibblejab said:
I've never played Saints Row but this looks amazing... whatever it is

Could anyone care to explain briefly what the Saints Row franchise is all about?
Saints row is Grand theft auto before it took its self to seriously, think vice city.
The last 2 games follow your character as he makes the 3rd street saints the most powerful gang in the city, then do it again in the second game. Three quest lines blah blah. The game is fun because it's over the top, and doesn't take its self too seriously. You get to play mini-games like raise insurance money by getting hit by as many cars possible. Very enjoyable

Britisheagle

May 21, 2009
No one likes it when you shoot a Panda... Unethical!

Haha can't wait for this game and I agree that the MW and Battlefield style trailer is pretty funny too.