Trailers: Saints Row: The Third - Genki Preview

Frylock72

Dec 7, 2009
Cheesus333 said:
Birthday in early December (the first, incidentally) FTW.

Come hither, Skyrim and Saints Row 3. Thy shalt be mine.

Sonicron said:
That's "best trailer ever" material right there. I'm almost certain it would have caused me to buy the game if I'd had any kind of fun with its predecessor.
To be honest, I would have thought that you would actually have to put effort into not having fun with Saints Row 2.
Truth in words. SR2 is great.

I just spent an hour on the Julius secret mission 'Revelation', mostly because of cheap-ass helicopters and the difficulty being on Hardcore.

The game is awesome. Where else can you get an achievement for getting 100 nutshots with guns? On women as well as men?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
As much as I dislike preordering, I'm at least glad I don't have to preorder from Gamestop. [sub]Seriously, screw that place[/sub]

I really want this to be out now e.e

Rabish Bini

Jun 11, 2011
The way I interpreted it, is that the manapault shown for pre-order here is a special one different from the one to be seen in the game, as, correct me if I'm wrong, it has a different design to it.

Still. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

DeadEy3

Sep 1, 2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Too shiny!!

i wonder if that cat made mr.toots from red faction...

Neonit

Dec 24, 2008
wth have i just seen.... oh well.... the first mission gameplay video has already helped me make up my mind. now i just have to see how far my patience goes......

zombiestrangler

Sep 3, 2009
I will beta this game if need be, just give me it dammit!
Last Hugh Alive said:
I was already sold on the game. Trailers like these are just making the wait even more unbearable.
What this guy says.

Anonymous Overlord

Sep 21, 2009
SNIPERFOX ft. Harry P.Ness said:
I have a feeling Yahtzee will like this game.
*watches video*

did...did that cat just jack off in my face?
things that entered my eyes this morning:

mad scientist cat junk
high velocity incapacitating octopus
lasers

shut up and take my money indeed.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Yeah,now I have to pre order this,just for the sake of having a car with a cat face on it that sucks people up and launches them out of a cannon.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I...uh...um...

I'm not quite sure what I just saw, but I do know that I want Saints Row 3 more than ever. And that's coming from someone who didn't even complete Saints Row 2. Spend most of my time plowing through civilians, seeing them shoot off Team Rocket style (thanks Yathzee) while listening to Ezzzy FM. I giggled so much. Then my 360 died, and I had a sad.

Thing is, between Uncharted 3 and Skyrim, I don't have the time to play this. *sigh* Ah well, in the meantime I'll just watch this again. And again. And again. I hope they'll release this as a cheap DLC pack some time after the game's release, I demand that cat head hat.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Gah, I hope they leave other equally mental stuff in the game for those of us who don't pre-order. I am sure as hell not gonna pre-order it but I want some over the top crazyness. Is that too much to ask?

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
This does look awesome, but I'm pretty sure I've seen this video elsewhere over a week ago. On a side note based on some other posts, I'm going to guess that the manapult car is in the base game, the pre order just gives you one in your garage instantly. Then again, I'm just guessing.

Gerhardt

May 21, 2010
What the hell did I just watch....? The link said something about Saint Row 3, and then some kind of joyous surreal nightmare assaulted me in the face. Surely these things could not possibly be related, that would defy the very fabric of reality.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
I was on the verge of getting angry for not putting the manapult as something that comes with the game, but then I read @Rabish Bini's post and will hope that this is the case.

Oh, what the hell am I talking about, I'm going to get preorder now.

proctorninja2

a single man with a sword
Jun 5, 2010
thank god im getting my paycheck tomorrow and hooray for finally having disposable income

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Prof. Monkeypox said:
Don't really see the appeal of the Mancannon- seems like it's good for a quick laugh, and then I won't ever use it again. Though, I do understand the pre-order anger since it was featured so prominently in the gameplay trailer.

Anyway. I probably won't pre-order (or even buy for some time), but I'm still very much intrigued. I do like Volition's apparent sense of humor.
I think this here video will help you:
It is quite illuminating.