Trailers: Sims 3: Pets Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Sims 3: Pets Trailer

Hasn't your Sim always wanted their own dog, cat, horse, or raccoon?

Watch Video

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Oh not the Sims. I've already seen this one. This game is just an embarrassment, both to the industry and to me, because I own all the expansions and plan on getting this one too.

Kyle 2175

Jan 7, 2010
CJ1145 said:
Oh not the Sims. I've already seen this one. This game is just an embarrassment, both to the industry and to me, because I own all the expansions and plan on getting this one too.
Ha, I'll be getting it too. I don't really see how it's an embarrassment to the industry however, it's one of the, if not the most popular PC game available, easy to get into but has some neat stuff to find from more involved play and runs on most computers with plenty of difference between the highest and lowest graphics settings. That and it's The Sims, it's freaking addicting.

I think you can actually play as the pets themselves in this one, which sounds really awesome. The idea of having wild animals as well is something pretty new to the Sims, I mean sure there was a skunk and some wolves in older games but they basically behaved the same as normal pets, the wolves especially.

All of the animals in this look either really awesome, really cute or both, I think this is going to be another great expansion. This actually looks to be quite humorous as well, which is always a plus and something The Sims is really good at, humour.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
I would probably get it (or rather my wife would) if they were able to get the other expansions working properly.
Until then, not interested. They got to get their shit together. Right now it's almost as big a mess as New Vegas.

Kyle 2175

Jan 7, 2010
GonzoGamer said:
I would probably get it (or rather my wife would) if they were able to get the other expansions working properly.
Until then, not interested. They got to get their shit together. Right now it's almost as big a mess as New Vegas.
The only problem I ever had with expansions was with World Adventures, have you tried deleting your mods and removing the caches from your Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3 folder?

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Kyle 2175 said:
GonzoGamer said:
The only problem I ever had with expansions was with World Adventures, have you tried deleting your mods and removing the caches from your Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3 folder?
She hasn't installed any mods yet (but she has been talking about looking for ones that would make it more stable) but she has tried a bunch of fixes. I'll ask about that.
It would be nice if they could properly patch it.

Ishiro32

Mar 28, 2011
This one actually looks good... strange... I hope there will be Ponies, Unicorn ponies and Pegas ponies. And i hope you could play as one.