Trailers: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Coming Up Trailer

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
animehermit said:
Ranorak said:
messy said:
I can't be the only one who noticed the Guild in question was called "sith happens"?
In the few weeks I've been playing since release, I've seen more Sith-puns in guild names then I ever saw puns.

..etc.
Most clever title I've seen for a guild is Space Balls: The Guild.
Vornskr server? Also:

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Daemonate said:
Listen to community?

What bullshit.

They deleted my feedback on their official forums and accused me of 'trolling'.
The thread made it to thirty pages of /signed and agreement with my points before they nuked it.

ToR failed. Give up, guys - you're not getting your bonuses from EA. In fact you'll be lucky if they don't burn your ass right out the door, Kotick - Infinity Ward style.
if this post is any indication then i can see why they accused you of trolling, you come off a bit entitled. now try this again without the attitude and tell us what your topic was about.

OT: cant wait till march all of these features look great!

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Aiddon said:
The Legacy system should be interesting. I wish I knew when they were going to implement the HK-51 companions
Pretty sure those have been removed entirely, most likely on the grounds that it was a stupid idea to begin with.

LordFisheh

Dec 31, 2008
Furioso said:
Sabrestar said:
If they're listening and adding features based on what people want, then I want a free trial before they can even think about getting any money from me.
Agreed, having to buy a game, and then a subscription on top of that is a pretty big risk without a trial
Yep. Here's hoping some bioware guy is reading because hell if I'm going to pay £45 for the privilege of paying £9 a month for something I might not even like.

Haratu

Sep 6, 2010
Azmael Silverlance said:
Anyway im baffled with the delay in Australia. Whats up with that? 3 months
Becasue they are planning on having physical servers in oceania

beniki

May 28, 2009
2xDouble said:
These are actually some neat features. I really would have liked to see UI customization earlier though... seems simple enough. Have any TOR fans heard if we'll be able to change that ugly color too? "Change what it looks like" wasn't too specific...

EDIT: inb4 "TOR-tanic" Didn't come from us, that's on the SWTOR forums... It's not funny there and it's not funny now.
Is that TOR-tanic video popular? Seemed kind of crappy to me.

Fresh content after the first month seems a little quick to me, but I applaud them for their ambition.

I wonder if the Legacy system is a response to the Guild Wars heritage system. Interesting from a role play perspective. I typically have all my characters related anyway... my city of heroes characters were the same guy going through a Marvelian time line (including retcons, time travel and a different dimension). Just wonder what bonuses, if any, they plan to give, or if it's purely a style choice.

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
animehermit said:
Ranorak said:
messy said:
I can't be the only one who noticed the Guild in question was called "sith happens"?
In the few weeks I've been playing since release, I've seen more Sith-puns in guild names then I ever saw puns.

..etc.
Most clever title I've seen for a guild is Space Balls: The Guild.
I almost started on of those on my server.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Family Trees? Congrats Bioware you've officially made the most addicting MMO in the world.
I wonder about balance too, what exactly are this perks going to do?

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
Zack Alklazaris said:
Family Trees? Congrats Bioware you've officially made the most addicting MMO in the world.
I wonder about balance too, what exactly are this perks going to do?
The trailer hints that one of them is going to be the ability to have races playable across factions or classes. In the trailer you can see a Sith Miralukan, Miralukans being a race exclusive to the Republic.

ecoho said:
if this post is any indication then i can see why they accused you of trolling, you come off a bit entitled. now try this again without the attitude and tell us what your topic was about.

OT: cant wait till march all of these features look great!
Which is why I've been diligently ignoring most criticism against Bioware as of late, or at least that which comes off as petty whining instead of constructive.