Trailers: Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: E3 2011

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: E3 2011

The final installment of Street Fighter III has been updated with online capabilities for the Xbox 360.

Watch Video

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
That... was... fucking... BEAUTIFUL.

I need some alone-time after that one. And if that trailer song is featured in the game itself...

Aw damn... I just washed these pants...

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
Awesome!

I've been needing a new fighting game, so this could be it. Now Skullgirls or this? Skullgirls, or this? Hmm...

Ken_J

Jun 4, 2009
Was never able to Play this when it first came out. Heard good things though, hope it lives up to it

Senaro

Jan 5, 2008
Maraveno said:
Street fighter 4 then 2 then 4 again then 3

Mind is blown devs
Don't forget the third version of SF4 coming soon, too. Much as I hate the remake patterns, I still love Street Fighter to bits.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
I really hope this isn't XBLA exclusive.

Baresark said:
STOP REMAKING THIS GAME!!!!!
Street Fighter III: New Generation
Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

These were all sequels to the one before it. 3rd Strike has been ported a few times, and this "latest installment" only adds multiplayer. Street Fighter III was never popular enough to warrant the Street Fighter II treatment.

What twisted alternate timeline are you from, where this game keeps getting remade?

Shy_Guy

Apr 13, 2009
Scrythe said:
What twisted alternate timeline are you from, where this game keeps getting remade?
Also, this game could never be remade enough anyhow. I've always LOVED the art style of this one, and the smoooooth animation (for back then). Plus awesomely odd characters and such.

Yay!

Ericb

Sep 26, 2006
Shy_Guy said:
and the smoooooth animation (for back then).
"For back then"? The animations are incredible at any time in the history of animation.