Trailers: Street Fighter X Tekken

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Felt like I was watching a shonen anime. Ken putting in over-time here.

Guys, skip the game nothing I can do in it will look as cool. Just animate me an hour and a half of that.

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
Cool video, but irritating because on any sensible power scale Kazuma could destroy Ryu and Ken, if he had an arm tied behind his back, one leg in a splint, with his working eye closed, while wearing high heels.
FreelanceButler said:
Although the smashing faces bit weirded me out a little.
Also, lulwut robot.
Okay, I'm done now.
And this too, what the hell was that robot, why were people's faces smashing, what was with all the ink, why did you hug my head?
Black Watch said:
Is it wrong for me to have a hard-on because that trailer looked sexy.
If it's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
Yeah as a guy who loves Street Fighter, especially 4, this gets me all hot and bothered (gaming wise). Someone I forget who, said SF's play is more universal and thats why it'll likely work better, i couldn't agree more. A tekken style game will have to make some serious revisions to hadokens... cause those of us that played Tekken 5, called BS everytime it happened.

Vyper1X

Oct 15, 2009
SO MUCH WIN!!!!!!

But seriously does anyone know what that song was?

Awwww man do I want to play as Devil again.

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
Awesome, My favourite fighting game series Tekken, versus my not so favourite fighting game series. Much better than Marvel versus Campcom.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Random question:

Does anyone know the name of the guy doing the voice of the dude covered in tar?

Because his voice sounds exactly like the guy who does Batou from Ghost in the Shell. I kept getting flashbacks to Innocence.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Vyper1X said:
SO MUCH WIN!!!!!!

But seriously does anyone know what that song was?

Awwww man do I want to play as Devil again.
Song is called "Honest Eyes". It's in the credits at the end of the trailer.

Trailer was pretty bad ass... but I'm not really a Tekken fan. I might pick this up, but I'll probably skip Tekken x Street Fighter.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
*jumps around giggling and squealing and crap*

KYAAAAAAHH!!!

I am so psyched and stoked and OMFG!!!!

moretwocents

Jan 20, 2011
Yeah, yeah, it looks nice and I'll probably buy and all that, but, quick question:
Why are the Tekken characters portrayed as the bad guys? I've never been the biggest fan of Tekken, but their actions don't portray that of the noble fighters they are, hitting Ryu and Ken from behind and when they're down and all that. These are characters that both exist in worlds of fighting tournaments. Why aren't they doing that instead?

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
... Whoa. Now that's how you get people excited about the prospect of spending money on a needless commodity.

Not sure if I find the 'liquid' style as good as the calligraphy effects from SF4, but it's safe to say I'm intrigued. Aside from that, impressive graphics and a kickass song to go with the action; a very appealing trailer indeed.

HandsomeZer0

Dec 6, 2010
To be honest, as a tekken fan and occasional street fighter player from the mid nineties... I think i'll pass this one.

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
Dragonblade146 said:
Where is Guile. D:
He's in it. Gameplay was released today. We're looking at this roster so far.

SF: Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Guile, Abel

Tekken: Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, Bob

In fact, here's that trailer!

I am very excited. :D

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
This looks interesting. The only thing I don't like is that they're selling it as two separate games.

They should have handled it like the Capcom vs SNK: Letting you choose your play style after choosing your character. And yes, I already know they split that one per developer as well... sort of. I'm just point out how unnecessary it is.

Speaking of which, why aren't they making Capcom vs SNK 3 again?