Trailers: TERA - Gamescom Trailer

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Someone needs to tell Bluehole that they're copying Ubisoft's logo.

Sylveria

Nov 15, 2009
I used to really be looking forward to TERA, far more than even SWTOR or GW2, but as it continuously gets delayed, shows off hollow trailers like this one, and announces downright horrible game ideas (player run government with the power to adjust tax rates, force PVP on PVE servers, and place players in prison) I find myself getting more and more discouraged.

Von Strimmer

Apr 17, 2011
Looks pretty crap. That's all I can really say on the matter couldn't find anything there that was interesting.

Stall

Apr 16, 2011
With all the pushbacks and general lack of information, I've found my hype regarding Tera to be in a slow decline.

Zechnophobe

Feb 4, 2010
So.. is this battle chess?

Okay okay, it obviously isn't. But from that I don't know if it's an MMO, a MOBA, an RPG, an action RPG... or anything. Could be fantasy tactics.

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
Hmm a game where you a promoted to be a medic and heal those that fight. That might actually be a good concept to make a game from

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
Hmm a game where you a promoted to be a medic and heal those that fight. That might actually be a good concept to make a game from

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
"The hardest thing to do as a healer, is to heal yourself" - because you're too busy looking at grid and you havn't noticed that the boss is spewing green slime over you.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
The less it covers, the more AR points it has

<also somebody seems to have mixed up mass effects music with Tera's>