Trailers: The Elder Scrolls Online - Teaser

punipunipyo

Jan 20, 2011
I am saaad... very saaad... I am going back to watch Dead Space3... oh crap... RE5/lost planet/GoW?... damn...I'll just going to that corner to cry now...

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
KingsGambit said:
What a pointless and rubbish trailer? That FMV could've advertised any fantasy game ever made. They should've saved themselves the money spent on making that by just having the logo sit there for 1m09s for the difference it would've made.
your right.... it could of used more...

could of been more entertaining with that pasted in the middle of the screen.

Narfo

May 26, 2009
I'm going to go with the flow and add my own "meh" to the others.
I'm also going to say this: Whatever Bethesda ends up doing with everything else, they BETTER have the same game and combat mechanics that we have with Skyrim (and all the other Elder Scrolls games). Seriously, if this ends up being another WoW clone, Bethesda deserves a dent in their finances.

Lord_Jaroh

Ad-Free Finally!
Apr 24, 2007
Narfo said:
I'm also going to say this: Whatever Bethesda ends up doing with everything else, they BETTER have the same game and combat mechanics that we have with Skyrim (and all the other Elder Scrolls games). Seriously, if this ends up being another WoW clone, Bethesda deserves a dent in their finances.
It's not Bethesda making it, and it will be a WoW clone. Whether it turns into a good clone remains to be seen, however, considering all they've shown, I seriously doubt it.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Where are the Khajiit? The Argonians? Also, way to take a step back and go back to generic looking elves, Bethesda. You'd done so well with making the Mer alien looking in Skyrim, and now this...
I am disappointed.

marurder

Jul 26, 2009
Boooorrriiinnngggg.... Nothing was answered, in fact, a lot was missing. Very generic, not really inspiring at all.

arcade109

Jul 7, 2010
Since when is World of Warcraft getting an Elder Scrolls expansion? But at least I know there will be humans and blood elves. And it's pretty crazy there will be bows, magic, AND swords...... I'm gonna go watch the Dawnguard trailer again to cheer myself up...

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Well, that was... something. Whatever it was, it was very... that.

What it wasn't, though, was explanitory. Or even very definitive. As others have said, this could have been Generic Fantasy Game Intro #459.
The Great JT said:
There is no way in the name of Akatosh this is going to be out before 2014. I seriously doubt it.
It's Bethesda (or at least a subsidiary thereof). It'll be out in 2013. It'll be completed in 2014.

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
their was no game play shown so no comment for the video beyond what other people have said. it seems quite generic

as for the Elder Scrolls Online it self
i predict it will flop and many jobs will be lost
i hope i am wrong but i don't see that happening

Narfo said:
TizzytheTormentor said:
Aaaaaaaand!...nothing happened...um...can we get some actual gameplay footage please Bethesda? I still want to see how it plays before I decide whether it looks good enough for a buy although I doubt it, it's shaping up to be a hapless WoW clone (a bad one)

Seriously though, this looks bland, gonna have to try harder than that to impress people.
Eleima said:
Where are the Khajiit? The Argonians? Also, way to take a step back and go back to generic looking elves, Bethesda. You'd done so well with making the Mer alien looking in Skyrim, and now this...
I am disappointed.

ZeniMax Online Studios is making it not Bethesda. get your facts right.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
This is stupid. How did we go from Skyrim's first trailer to this?

See? Awesome.

Everyone here is just standing around. Do something already!

FlameAx

Feb 3, 2011
bean burrito said:
I am so disappointed by the whole concept of TES Online. I wish they'd scrap the project and focus on fallout, but i suppose it's too late for that.[/quog
bean burrito said:
I am so disappointed by the whole concept of TES Online. I wish they'd scrap the project and focus on fallout, but i suppose it's too late for that.
Good knows for you beths developing studio ( the guys behind FO3, Skyrim, and the other elderscrolls) are not developing this , zenimax online is , so its not going to delay any new REAL elderscrolls game or fallout 4

idarkphoenixi

May 2, 2011
Possibly the worst trailer that E3 has shown us so far. I mean seriously, can you get more generic and dull than this?

Ralen-Sharr

Feb 12, 2010
so they de-uglified the altmer?

I know they were trying to go for more than "humans with pointy ears" in Skyrim but damn did that make em ugly.

Also Kajiit and Argonian would have helped nail this to ES rather than just any fantasy game. Perhaps 2 characters per shot.
Altmer/Argonian
Nord/Orc
Bosmer/Kajiit

then there would be no denying that it was for Elder Scrolls.

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Most of the things people are complaining about in this game are cos they started it 5 years ago. Back then there was no Rift or TOR and they thought it was actually possible for a WOW clone to be successful. They probably just added the block mechanic in more recently when they heard about TERA and GW2.