Trailers: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Story Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Story Trailer

Special forces doesn't sound like a walk in the park.

Watch Video

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Khravv said:
So... what is with the blurring out faces?
To protect their identities.

Y'know, in case the enemies of America watch this trailer and decide to target a digital image of a fictional character.

OT: I am completely over military games. I would have been in love with this when I was 14 or so, but now it just makes me roll my eyes and grimace.

dot0rai

Aug 2, 2010
Two things:
1) Am i the only one who started thinking Metal Gear Solid 4 at the start of the trailer?
2) I'm not complaining ,but wasn't Steve Blum's character involved in the last trailer?

gyroscopeboy

Nov 27, 2010
Khravv said:
So... what is with the blurring out faces?
So as not to reveal the identities of some seriously generic looking soldiers.

I liked that they used that song, as opposed to using dubstep like everyone else at the moment. Blues guitar and vocals is a lot more emotive than WUBWUBWUB

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
ok, im tired of military shooters.....but that was beautiful.
some character development, colorful non shit filtered graphics, nice audio, building of suspense, and its ghost recon, one of the best tactical shooters out there.

i want.

Arif_Sohaib

Jan 16, 2011
Actual Pakistani soldiers are dying in this war, recently killed by their US "allies" at Salala checkpost and the US refuses to appologize and then Ubisoft makes a game featuring an attack on Peshawar.
And if I say anything bad about them you all will start targeting me. Don't you think they should show some respect to the country that has sacraficed the most in this war?