Trailers: Zone of Enders: HD Collection - Opening Animation

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Zone of Enders: HD Collection - Opening Animation

I suspect this opening will be hilariously confusing for anyone who hasn't actually played the games.

Watch Video

Rorro

Dec 27, 2011
Team Hollywood said:
I suspect this opening will be hilariously confusing for anyone who hasn't actually played the games.
You are correct, sir.

Also the vocals in that song are terribly annoying.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Teenage boy reluctantly pilots ass-kicking mech... Damn, it's on the tip of my tongue!

Also nice of them to give the female pilot's mech boobies to go along with her girliness.

Eh, I still kinda like Zone of the Enders.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That was the precise noise I made when I saw this video. Can't wait.

All I need now is the Xenosaga trilogy to be given a HD release and I can wank myself into an early grave.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
Teenage boy reluctantly pilots ass-kicking mech... Damn, it's on the tip of my tongue!

Also nice of them to give the female pilot's mech boobies to go along with her girliness.

I wonder if he has some form of a prickly dilemma... Oh ho!

And yes, this trailer definitely confused the hell out of me as i've never played the Zone of the Enders games. Looks interesting though...

Casual Shinji

Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Flamezdudes said:
Casual Shinji said:

No really, that's what the first game is like; Wimpy boy finds super awesome death mech, but is vewy scared that he might kill someone, empasized by some traumatic event.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
Flamezdudes said:
Casual Shinji said:

No really, that's what the first game is like; Wimpy boy finds super awesome death mech, but is vewy scared that he might kill someone, empasized by some traumatic event.
I'm not quite sure whether you got my Evangelion reference or not...

But this guy sounds quite wimpy.

Casual Shinji

Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Flamezdudes said:
Casual Shinji said:
Flamezdudes said:
Casual Shinji said:

[sub]Shhh, don't spoil it.[/sub]

The first time I played this game and the whole set up gets revealed, I was like, "Ooooh.......... Really?"

Why do angsty, wimpy kids get all the cool toys anyway?

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
Flamezdudes said:
Casual Shinji said:
Flamezdudes said:
Casual Shinji said:

The first time I played this game and the whole set up gets revealed, I was like, "Ooooh.......... Really?"

Because... Be a pussy, get the pussy.

And now i'm confused about you telling me not to spoil it... If you're not sure what it is then here... Although I hoped you would notice it... I win once again!

Hedgehogs Dilemma.

Casual Shinji

Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Flamezdudes said:
Casual Shinji said:
Flamezdudes said:
Casual Shinji said:
Flamezdudes said:
Casual Shinji said:

Because... Be a pussy, get the pussy.
Okay, and now I have that creepy image in my head where Misato tries to "console" Shinji in episode 23.

Get out out of my head, dammit!
And now i'm confused about you telling me not to spoil it... If you're not sure what it is then here... Although I hoped you would notice it... I win once again!
Hedgehogs Dilemma.
It's okay to be confused, my attempts at humor has that effect on people.

[sub]And yes, I noticed :)[/sub]

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
My only 'gripe' really is that they didn't add in 'Fist of Mars', even just a straight port, to the collection.

Captcha: spick and span

WOW...that's kind of racist, isn't?

Chatboy 91

Feb 25, 2011
SO DAMN EXCITED! When that song starts playing man, so much nostalgia. I actually pre-ordered my copy today! Here's hoping they release the collector's edition in NA, and that ZOE3 isn't too far off.