Trapped! A Survival Horror RP - Chapter 6: Have We Escaped Yet?

MasterStratus

Oct 19, 2008
"Alright, so the police station it is." Kevin commented.
"Firearms do give you a sense of protection, loaded or not."

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
Eric nodded.

"A riot shield would help a lot, along with guns. We should get some stuff from the police station, and then head to the hospital for evac. We're getting out of this city alive."

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
"I was leaning more towards the fact that hitting someone with a shotgun looks cooler than with a crowbar, but that works, too, I guess," Tyler joked.

"Hopefully there aren't any zombie dogs running around," Kelsey whined, remembering that she was still unarmed.

MasterStratus

Oct 19, 2008
"Yeah, I suppose it would, although the crowbar does have it's own sense of awesome with it." Kevin replied, smile wide on his face, almost forgetting that he was in danger of dying every second he stayed in the town.

"Don't worry, we won't see any zombie dogs running around."

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
"The crowbar is awesome, but I'd enjoy killing multiple zombies at once, or before they are close enough to be a threat," Tyler noted.

MasterStratus

Oct 19, 2008
"I suppose, if only they made a shotgun with a crowbar bayonet, now THAT would be amazing and awesome." Kevin responded.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Ephraim left the safety of the Ballistics Lab, bringing with him a 30-caliber single-barrel shotgun and a semiautomatic 9mm Glock pistol. The pistol was fully loaded, with a spare 20-round clip in Ephraim's canvas-bag(or whatever you call those bags that you carry over your shoulder on your side), along with 10 slugs for the shotgun.

Leaving the lab and closing the door behind him, he began to head towards the stairwell, his way out of the University.

"Alright Ephraim... it's just like in Shaun of the Dead." He said to himself. "Move fast, hit hard, and you'll be safe."

Sorry that it's small...(that's what he said.) I just wanted to be put into it now.

JoshasorousRex

Dec 5, 2008
Will slowly opens the door ready for a zombie to pop out any second now. In front of him there was a flight of stairs and a door with glass paneling to either side. Cautiously, Will went to the left door and peaked inside. It looked liked a garage where the stored and maintained their fire engines. From the door he can see a fire axe on one of the fire engines. Silently Will opens the door and walks in. All is senses on high alert he sees something move and what he believes to hear as footsteps.

"I'm defiantly not alone here" Will whispers to himself. His sense still on high alert he shuffles toward the fire engine with the axe. He gently puts down his bat and picks up his new found weapon. Still aware there is something inside that room with him he starts hoping to dear god it's another person. Will, as quiet as a mouse, gets on his belly and crawls under the fire engine. He notices a pair of feet on the other side. Still as still can be he watches as the pair of feet move towards where he had just been standing. Adjusting his body to see where the feet have gone he does a 180 turn and to his surprise the feet are right in his face, just inches away.

'Oh dear god what do I do?' Will frantically thinks holding his breathe. 'What if it's another person? I don't want to hurt 'em. But what if it's a zombie? I don't want to reveal myself. OH DEAR GOD WHAT DO I DO??'

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
FYI i have been at school and the doctors office so i have missed some. Thanks for playing my character a bit for me, i am surpised no one reacts to his military dress that much. But what ever. On friday i will be missing posts due to ROTC and surgery.

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
Well, i have remained pretty quite for a while sooooo
"Guns would be nice," Dean says in a low sort of contemplative tone, "But the president expects us to be at the helipad in thirty minutes. That means the Helicopter would be inbound. I'm not a fan of fighting all these zombies with out good weaponry, but we can't go running around and miss our evac." Dean looks off to the fire in the distance "and i bet alot of those bastards are collecting around what ever is burning. Nine times out of ten a fire means people are some where near by."

Robert takes a swig from his canteen offering it around.

"If one of you need a weapon, my E Tool [a collapsable shovel with a sharpened edge. used to dig trenches] would make a nice little meele weapon."

He Started Walking next to the presidents side, "I'm Cadet Shauger, enlisted with the United States Army ma'am, don't worry we will get you out alive." He gave her a salute, then pulled out his tomahawk and kept it low at his side.

MasterStratus

Oct 19, 2008
"I suppose he does have a point, if we get delayed any, we'll be stuck here." Kevin said, his voice showing the disappointment.
"I guess I'll have to stick with my hunting knife for now then."

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
"Well, if we were to slip into a gun store maybe?" Dean offered, "I mean it is smarter to get better weapons. . ."

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
"Hm...how close are the barricades? Yvonne might be able to convince them to give us some weapons, or at least some ammo for the Glock."

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
"Well, that to far out of the way. I know their are some hunting stores, or at-least a sports store with a hunting section between here and the hospital. We will be able to take some pistols, maybe a few shotguns, and some hunting rifles."

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
"Well hell, I call the most powerful magnum we come across, then," Tyler called dibs. "Nothing says truly badass like a magnum revolver and a crowbar."

"Aside from a power suit, of course."

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
"That seems awfully convienient. Almost as if we're making the layout of this city up as we go along."

He noticed everyone staring at him.

"This conversation never happened, just forget about it."

And so, it was forgotten, for it was too silly to exist.

What you just read must have been a trick of the light, or something.

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
Well, says an imp sitting on your shoulder. Did u guys not create the mac store? the imp does a small dance around your neck dragging razor sharp claws

A city has to be a bit more that a hospital, a university, a church, and a mac store, The imp pops up on My shoulder now isn't it safe to assume that a gun store or a Big 5 is on the way to a hospital. Cities do have shopping centers.

The imp turns into a mighty dragon and disappears.

you check your neck, there is no blood.

"Dude" says Dean " You blanked out for a second."

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
Eric waved his frying pan around.

"DIE DRAGON-IMP!"

He whacked himself upside the head.

"Ow!"

He fell over, and lost conciousness for a few seconds.

"Urgh, what happened? Did the imp get away?"

He was struck by the absurdity of what he just said.

"Is there a gas leak around here?"