Truly BAD Media You 'Should' Like:

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
shrekfan246 said:
ITT: People just listing things they don't like. Like every thread like this, of course, so I don't know that I should be surprised.

OT: One of the most ever-enduring musical examples of this will forever be brokeNCYDE (or however the blazes that name was stylized).

I know a lot of people have a visceral hatred for a lot of screamo-type music, but they take the cake even for many of us who are fans.

Just for comparison, here's another "scene" band that received a lot of criticism back in the day for being little more than a cacophony of poorly-composed noise:

I think, even if you don't like the second song, you should be able to agree that it's far better than the first.

Bonus! Something that combines what people might consider the worst parts of both prior songs!

For something a bit more modern, we have the infamous Suicide Silence "teehee", though that's something that's more of a concern for people who are fans of the genre rather than those who aren't.
Oh God! I was trying to find my own examples, but I'll just second your opinion for now.