Trump ordered to pay $350 million for fraudulent business practices in New York

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
I imagine the plan is to try to con/salesman his followers into buying the stock at an inflated price as soon as he's allowed to sell it. Or to give people who want a hypothetical future president to owe them something another way to transfer bribes funds his way.
Quite possibly the latter.

Once he's president everyone who wants to curry favour with the US president can buy stock or advertising space, or maybe just foreign powers will start shifting media operations onto it. So, maybe the Saudi sovereign wealth fund or some of their princes decide it's a good stock to invest in, or Saudi Aramco decides to flash out $2 million on Truth Social advertising.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
Today in Trump world

Trump stock tanks after announcing massive share sale

1713200899350.png
brooklyn-nine-nine-jake-peralta.gif

TBH IMO the trial isn't going to be particularly interesting. They are just starting Jury selection. I actually have to side with the altright lunatics on this trial. It's predicated on a lot and of moving parts. It's not gonna be as cut and dry as people think. Expect a lot of astonishing clickbait in the news, but I really doubt trumps gonna see the inside of a jailcell in the stormy daniels case.

Last edited:

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
TBH IMO the trial isn't going to be particularly interesting. They are just starting Jury selection. I actually have to side with the altright lunatics on this trial. It's predicated on a lot and of moving parts. It's not gonna be as cut and dry as people think. Expect a lot of astonishing clickbait in the news, but I really doubt trumps gonna see the inside of a jailcell in the stormy daniels case.
Agreed. This is absolutely the least compelling of the legal actions against Trump, a stretch, where I would be not at all surprised to see him acquitted of most if not all charges and any potential sentence trivial.