Trump Super PAC - update: and social media platform!

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
You just repeated yourself. Gab is literally just a Mastodon instance.
I know. But the issue is not about what software any putative Trump social media site is run on, it's who owns it to make money off it. There's nothing Trump looks at that he's not going to think about how he can licence it to make money from it.

Funny you'd think it's useless when it's daring to offer information you don't like to counter what seems to be a rather one note echo chamber you would seemingly prefer.
Do you know what? I'd love more political positions on the forum to talk about stuff with. It's just I'd like them to be people with the faintest idea of and some interest in what goes on in the real world, with some ideas of how politics, economics and shit actually work. Unfortunately, instead, I have you.

This was before my comment about the audience who would join a Trump social media site
What comment you made about who would join a Trump media site?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Do you know what? I'd love more political positions on the forum to talk about stuff with. It's just I'd like them to be people with the faintest idea of and some interest in what goes on in the real world, with some ideas of how politics, economics and shit actually work. Unfortunately, instead, I have you.
IS that the real world inside your head or the one everyone else lives in that you refuse to acknowledge at times?

What comment you made about who would join a Trump media site?
The one you were seemingly objecting to.

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
IS that the real world inside your head or the one everyone else lives in that you refuse to acknowledge at times?
Given you think there's some sort of parity of political relevance between a billionaire ex-president who still commands the rapt attention of tens of millions of Americans and a no-mark indy game dev that a tiny proportion of Americans will even have heard of, I'm pretty sure my view of the real world is more accurate.

The one you were seemingly objecting to.
The one you evidently can't point out explicitly, because it doesn't exist.

Reactions: Buyetyen

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Given you think there's some sort of parity of political relevance between a billionaire ex-president who still commands the rapt attention of tens of millions of Americans and a no-mark indy game dev that a tiny proportion of Americans will even have heard of, I'm pretty sure my view of the real world is more accurate.
I dunno the Young Turks have a decent viewership still I think. Also like it or not Wu seems to be a go to person for media interviews on stuff or was.

The one you evidently can't point out explicitly, because it doesn't exist.
If nothing else hell monitise the his most determined haters some of whom set up Patreons and were making a living to some extent as Trump reply guys lol
So wanna blame the Mandela effect for this one?

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
So wanna blame the Mandela effect for this one?
No, because it's nothing to do with false memory. It's just your failure to communicate effectively.

Don't write a throwaway quip and then expect people to believe it was an important point that needed to be addressed. Secondly, if you want to ascribe new meanings to what you failed to express in the first place, you should take responsibility for your own lack of clarity rather than blame others.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
No, because it's nothing to do with false memory. It's just your failure to communicate effectively.
Nah that would be a personal incredulity fallacy on your part. I really wasn't that unclear with what I said.

Don't write a throwaway quip and then expect people to believe it was an important point that needed to be addressed. Secondly, if you want to ascribe new meanings to what you failed to express in the first place, you should take responsibility for your own lack of clarity rather than blame others.
I expressed it fairly well and it seems to have been enough of a quip to get you very tetchy.

I mean it's funny you could have gone "Yeh those guys too they're nuts" but for some unknown reason you chose to seemingly keep trying to deflectto avoid acknowledging that said people exist. That said people are so desperate for an enemy to fight they'll join anything to try and find one. They see Trump as some end point enemy and the answer to their prayers for some-one anyone to paint as an enemy to make them feel like they're doing some great noble deeds with their life by replying with insults to anything he says.

Funny how it's rather rubbed off on other people too it seems