Try our "Quake" Quiz!

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Try our "Quake" Quiz!

Test your knowledge of id Software's Quake series!

In honor of the release of its post-apocalyptic shooter RAGE, this week's quiz is all about id Software's classic FPS series Quake! Grab your railgun and put on something by Trent Reznor- there's Strogg to fight and extra-dimensional monsters to frag!

(Take the quiz. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/171])

You'll have as long as you like to take the quiz, and can retake it until you get 100%. Just remember your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

Ne1butme

Nov 16, 2009
Just copy the URL, increment the value from 170 to 171 and you get the correct quiz.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
For the correct quiz:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/171-The-Quake-Quiz

Edit: ...though the quiz itself seems somewhat broken.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Sure, why not.
I haven't played Quake and i don't know ANYTHING about it, but why the hell not?
LET'S DO THIS.

EDIT: 5/10, not bad considering i know NOTHING ABOUT QUAKE.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
One of the questions HAS to be wrong. I'm not sure which one, but I'm sure I've given the correct answers to each of them, yet I still only have 9/10.
And now my time is up to over 7 minutes because of that. ;_;

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
5/10

Clearly my Quake knowledge isn't on the same level as my Doom knowledge, despite having played all of the games at least to some degree. I can't even recall any of the episode names from the original game... '-'

I should replay the series at some point, since I have most of it on Steam. (Only missing Quake IV, but I can surely get a hold of my retail copy.)

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
Whoops, sorry about that, folks! Should be fixed now.
Is the quiz itself also fixed? I keep getting 90% ._.

scoopz

Sep 15, 2011
how is it broken? i have 100% even though i retried 3 times.. the only one i kept getting wrong was the "Name the second episode of the original Quake game". coulda sworn it was any of the other ones besides the correct answer.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
10/10. First try.

How I love this series, and please ID, make Quake 5 already. We need a good horror FPS these days.