TV Shows you'd love to see

Everin

Apr 15, 2009
The title pretty much says it all, what is a television idea you've had that you've always wanted to see made?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
An animated t.v. series of the Horus Heresy. I think following the main arc, Horus Rising to Flight of the Eisenstein, would be best. If extras could be made too, I'd definitely chuck in some of the anthologies and Legion. I should really read it first though >.>.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Nouw said:
An animated t.v. series of the Horus Heresy. I think following the main arc, Horus Rising to Flight of the Eisenstein, would be best. If extras could be made too, I'd definitely chuck in some of the anthologies and Legion. I should really read it first though >.>.
That would be cool.

Although, personally I would prefer an original story set in the 40K universe. Preferably one that actually moves forward in the 40K timeline and makes some changes similar to what DoW II: Retribution was doing.

Now I just need to think of which animation "style" would be good...

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
ChupathingyX said:
That would be cool.

Although, personally I would prefer an original story set in the 40K universe. Preferably one that actually moves forward in the 40K timeline and makes some changes similar to what DoW II: Retribution was doing.

Anime doesn't seem to be a bad choice. It's cheaper than CG anyway. Right?

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Nouw said:
ChupathingyX said:
That would be cool.

If done correctly it could look very good and be damn awesome.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Genndy Tartakovsky 40K series.

Samurai Jack had some great dystopian and destroyed city landscapes, and his Clone Wars series had great action scenes and was generally awesome all round.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Reboot the pokemon anime with the story from the manga. The characters and story in that is far better.

And while we're at it. Invader Zim, but not on earth. Have him going from planet to planet wreaking shit. And go ahead and make it M rated and put it on Adult Swim.

Simon Pettersson

Apr 4, 2010
I would love to see Wheel of time as a tv series, I don´t want it to be a movie because the amount of things that would be cut :(

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
search for people who are idiots or ignorant, and put them on a panel to attempt to increase their smarts.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
ChupathingyX said:
Nouw said:
ChupathingyX said:
That would be cool.

If done correctly it could look very good and be damn awesome.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Genndy Tartakovsky 40K series.

Samurai Jack had some great dystopian and destroyed city landscapes, and his Clone Wars series had great action scenes and was generally awesome all round.
it should be done in the same style as "Adventure Time" for no other reason than it'd be funny.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I'd love to see Johnny the Homicidal Maniac as an animated mini-series. Speaking of mini-series, I'd like to see other Discworld books made into more mini-series. Soul Music was good but the animation was so dated it was kind of hard for me to get through it.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Shoggoth2588 said:
I'd love to see Johnny the Homicidal Maniac as an animated mini-series. Speaking of mini-series, I'd like to see other Discworld books made into more mini-series. Soul Music was good but the animation was so dated it was kind of hard for me to get through it.
I could certainly get behing a Guards Guards series. :)
I think there was supposed to be a series called The Watch [http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/03/14/terry-pratchetts-discworld-being-adapted-to-crime-of-the-week-mystery-tv-series/] in the works. It was live action, which can be a bit hit or miss.
Not really heard anything about it in a while though.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
More Discworld stuff needs to be animated. The live action is good, but leaves a bad taste in my mouth for some reason.

Actually, more stuff needs to be animated, period. Less live action or CGI, thanks!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Honestly I would love for them to have made the Harry Potter series as a TV series instead of the film.
That way due to the longer running time like season one cover the Philosopher's Stone it would of been more accurate to the book. Oh also I am seeing the production quality as in HBO production.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
No more Arrested Development or Firefly? Phew!

Can I see more of the french version of the Undergrads? It's the only time I'll say the french dubs are better than the original.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
not gonna lie

<spoiler=Saw this before>http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110811094759/ed/images/d/d8/Ultimate_Ed_Edd_n_Eddy_colours_by_2WinGs2ZioN-1-.jpg

cannot describe the amounts of awesome involed here.

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
Simon Pettersson said:
I would love to see Wheel of time as a tv series, I don´t want it to be a movie because the amount of things that would be cut :(
I've heard rumors (sorry, I don't remember where, so I can't give a link) that HBO may pick up the series. This is partially the result of the success of Game of Thrones. I have no idea how they are going to pull off something that massive, at least not without cutting major parts. it would be awesome, though.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
I'm genuinely surprised that with the recent resurgence of popularity in Vampires that White Wolf hasn't attempted to make a World of Darkness based series.

If I had my say in things it wouldn't be a Vampire centric story, just a serial dealing with one or two humans getting caught up in the various supernatural goings on in the world around them. Vampires, Mages, Werewolves Ghosts and all.

I just like the idea of an ongoing metaplot involving the supernatural forces of the world that isn't told from the perspective of the "monsters" themselves.

In a similar vein I'd really like to see an animated series based on their Exalted games.

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
1: Let's give Chikara Pro a TV Deal

2: Howabout something kind of Max Headroom-ish. Not like the TV series, but the music video host version. Something that takes the piss out of modern popular culture, maybe appeals to the youth.

3: Aaron Alexovich could use a TV Show all his own. http://www.heartshapedskull.com

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
The return of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast!

And a reboot of S.W.A.T. Kats!

Those...and perhaps an animated cartoon featuring something along the lines of "Secret of Mana" or anything resembling the Mana series.

Just for starters, now. Might think of more later.