T'was the Night Before Christmas on The Escapist...

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
It's wonderful!
Lovely job to all involved and thanks to Mr.Tito for not hating me too much for the Dragon age 2 line.

It was done out of love I tells ya!

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Stickied for the day because why not?
[sub][sub][sub][sub]Zoidberg[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

StormShaun said:
And TimeLord ... he looked damn good, if I could I would vote for him to be the next Doctor.
You guys are too kind :)

I would totally take that job if I was offered it!

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Wow, that was awesome, great editing Trenchcoat and I loved the ending with the staff. Plus everyone-else's parts of course, Merry Christmas to you all!

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
Greatest Christmas present ever. Of all time.

That was the funniest thing, really liked it. But remember, spreading the secrets of the basement is bad for the Escapist. We don't want them learning everything.

Not just yet, that is.

And yes, to concide with others, Timelord, you are literally the Doctor. Like, there is no doubts, the Doctor is you, and you is the Doctor. Now hurry up and give all of the Escapist a ride in your TARDIS, damnit!

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Wow that was fantastic. Good job guys!

As for my Christmas, its been pretty chilled. Opened presents, went to the beach with our dogs and then had a turkey lunch. The afternoon has been dedicated to playing Pokemon on my new 3DS XL :D

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
My Christmas so far has be defined by one question: What the Fuck am I doing up at 6:30?! Otherwise, it's pretty good so far. Can't complain.

moostar

Nov 26, 2010
Its great. My older brother and sister are staying over throughout the rest of the month, and brought a whole a lot of gifts for the whole family.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Lil_Rimmy said:
And yes, to concide with others, Timelord, you are literally the Doctor. Like, there is no doubts, the Doctor is you, and you is the Doctor. Now hurry up and give all of the Escapist a ride in your TARDIS, damnit!
Well I could probably fit you all in the TARDIS...

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
TimeLord said:
Stickied for the day because why not?
That panicked me slightly this morning.

When I first wake up, I boot my phone and go to Ze Escapist (because why leave bed when one of your options is NOT leave bed?). I went into off-topic to see how our shiny thread was doing and saw it was gone.

I thought it fell off the first page and died already :(

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
We actually celebrate Christmas the night before (roughly from 9:00 PM 24/12 to 2:00 AM 25/12) so very little celebrating on the actual Christmas Day. I got a book, a shirt and some money. Loved to see my extended family again, meet up with my bro cousin, all that stuff. It's just so fucking HOT right now. And I should give up on my sis, she never gets me anything. Or rather she'll get me something, maybe, a few months from now, when and if she remembers it.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
James Joseph Emerald said:
Well well, the Spider-Mod is rather cute. I didn't know that!
Maybe I should get in trouble more often...
Note to self: Get my large Russian friend Gurt to handle any reports that concern you from now on..

Merry Christmas!

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Wonderful Christmas!

Did what Novgorod mentioned and celebrated with my family a few hours prior till Christmas day. Got to play some 4 player knife only CoD with my cousins, two of them leaving the state and I won't be seeing them for a whole year so we made up for it by having such a blast. After sleeping for only 4 hours, and after opening my presents, I just feel super relaxed at the moment. I'll be off to my best friend's house soon to finish off the holiday with a bang! ^___^

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
WHY WASN'T I INVITED!?

Yeah it was alright I guess, I'm still going to be grumpy.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
I've been sick and miserable since yesterday :(. On the upside, it meant I didn't have to go to work today, because my job gives zero fucks about Christmas (seriously, we don't even get over-time for working). Not really worth muscle pain, headache, sore throat and vomiting, though. We don't do anything with family and I don't get presents either. Basically, it's like a normal work-day except everyone on my Facebook friends list talks about how great it is and the gifts they got. Somehow it's still one of the least depressing Christmasses I've had.

Did enjoy the video, though. It was a jolly bit of adorable. Now back to coughing in bed.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Haha, that was awesome you guys :D My Christmas was already rather good - nice and quiet, lots of food, playing with my new tablet, good movies on tv, the Doctor Who Christmas special, pretty much everything I need really - but seeing this was a lovely little topping to the day. Bravo to everyone who put this together and I wish I'd responded to the thread now. Merry Christmas to you all :)