Twilight might be aiming to taint a new medium - Gaming

Michael Logan

Oct 19, 2008
Cavouku said:
Rayne Logan said:
Undead are not the same as dead therefore it is not necrophilia.

Besides the books are actually pretty good except for the last one. The movies are shit though, so it only makes sense the game would be good right? right? doesnt that make sense?

Maybe not
Alright, I'm not gonna' bag on you, but I just wanna' say, I think it's really something that you've managed to survive around here so long with that concept of the series. I imagine it takes adamant will for the Twilight fans to hang around such an anti-Twilight area (not specifically, but in general we around here are against it or apathetic to it).

I couldn't do it. That's why I'm a hater. Well, that and several other reasons, but still.
Haha, alrigth, Ill be more careful in the future.

Dont get me wrong I absolutely hate the movies, there is not a single redemeble thing in them, I just think that the books is decent books, for the most part anyway.

P.S please dont kill me!

wolf92

Aug 13, 2008
sinclose said:
Deadlock Radium said:
wolf92 said:
If it does happen my faith in humanity will finally be gone
Mine was lost when the Twilight fanclubs were established. And when the Twilight dildo (There's a thread about it here somewhere) was released, I almost started crying for the sake of humanity's future.

If it comes a game, I won't care.
If I'm forced to play it, I'll get a seizure.
Does such an abomination exist? Do you have a link? T_T
Oh well when you present me with that information, then yeah now I've given up

Sensei Le Roof

Jul 2, 2008
thenumberthirteen said:
Commander Breetai said:
The white zone is for loading and unloading only, there is no stopping in the red zone.
No the Red zone is for loading and unloading only, there is no stopping in the White zone.
"The red zone is for Cuba and un-Cuba only." -- Tom Servo