Twisted Transistor

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
I just sat infront of my screen laughing for 30sec non stop. And as i wrote this. Harder and harder.

Right now, im in tears.

Derp.

AntiChrist

Jul 17, 2009
"But... Satire!"

I love how the joke extends into the tags - one of them reads: Editorial Control. It's always funny when you do that (using the tags as a part of the joke that is).

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I know Corey wrote this because he's manly as hell and Grey has a tubby belly :p

Classic Rydell!

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Googly eyes indeed make everything fun.

Just make sure you don't get hit by a Void() and Load() enhanced Cull(), that'd hurt, and the Transistor hates dicks. I think. I mean, he does talk at them very angrily.

hazydawn

Jan 11, 2013
Can somebody explain to me the joke?

If I understand it correctly the joke is about the drawer's sense of beauty instead of making any commentary about the game?

Arawn

Dec 18, 2003
I love it when a plan comes together....

*It's even funnier that the SOLVEmedia word is "roflcopter". I wish I was making that up.*

Zealous

Mar 24, 2009
The thing that got me was how the speech bubble was shaped like a dick. Well played sir.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
You folks should probably listen to the NSFW-warning regarding that link.
With just about three clicks I got to the picture of a cartoon girl with a vibrator in her ass. So, just giving you folks a heads-up there if you want to check i-... I mean, if you want to make sure to avoid it.
Bum Rush indeed.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
So this strip's about video games again? I can dig it.
And it shares its title with a Korn song? No jokes about that?

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Was the Korn reference intentional? ;)

Also, art and satire go in hand with each other, sometimes it has to involve many dicks, it's just par for the course.

Sep 13, 2009
hazydawn said:

If I understand it correctly the joke is about the drawer's sense of beauty instead of making any commentary about the game?
The way I got it the joke was that Grey drew over Corey's drawing of Red to make it "satire"

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
hazydawn said:

I thought it was more about the song by KoRn then about the game. I was hoping to simply find a summary about the main character's gender. Whether she was just a Female, a Transgender Female, etcetera.

Anyway the song Twisted Transistor by KoRn has innuendo that passes off as Social Commentary on Tran Sisters being treated unfair.

Or maybe that's just a far stretch as I have no idea what Transistor is about. And the female with the Dick shaped text bubble saying Dicks is still pretty vague.