Twitch Plays Pokemon Beats Pokemon Crystal

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
As a long time Pokemon fan, I find this phenomenom highly amusing. I even spent a few hours last weekend mashing right.

I will remember 2014 fondly for this.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
The Espeon's name was Burrito. Other then that the article is correct. Next up emerald bitches! WOOO!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
50% of the talk for Crystal has been about how it had only a fraction of the viewers, which is a shame.

There were points where my entire family were watching it. It was actually entertaining.

Lord Omlette will be missed.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Last time I checked up on T.P.Crystal they were in Goldenrod, and everyone had pretty much cemented that the Pidgey's name was the 'False Messiah', which was hilarious.

Obviously I missed a lot, Where did Brian come from?

Liham

Apr 17, 2009
Hero in a half shell said:
Last time I checked up on T.P.Crystal they were in Goldenrod, and everyone had pretty much cemented that the Pidgey's name was the 'False Messiah', which was hilarious.

The Monty Python Life of Brian, because he's not the messiah.

Magic Pancake

Dec 1, 2009
Hero in a half shell said:

Because he's not the messiah, just a very naughty bird! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Python's_Life_of_Brian]

NuclearKangaroo

Feb 7, 2014
excellent ending for this saga

tough i must admit i lost interest after they finished pokemon blue, i never really finished or played significantly any other pokemon game besides pokemon blue, i cant stand the gameplay anymore, but well, each on his/her own