Two Million Burger King Games Served

Shawn Andrich

Aug 4, 2006
Two Million Burger King Games Served

Microsoft claims that over 2 million copies of the $3.99 Burger King Xbox games have sold from the fast food chain.

Pocketbike Racer, Big Bumpin and Sneak King are all budget games sold individually at Burger King locations with food. Selling for $3.99 each, the dual-boot Xbox/Xbox 360 games achieved a sort of cult status among hardcore gamers.

Russ Klein, president of global marketing, strategy and innovation, Burger King Corporation, said, "We created the BK Xbox games as a unique form of all-family interactive entertainment, and we're thrilled with the response thus far. Most video games are considered a blockbuster when they reach the 1 million mark in sales, and this collection has achieved twice that."

Dr. Wiley

Oct 24, 2006
I have yet to play any of these games, but I think it's hard to read this news as anything other than a huge coup for BK and even the XBox 360. It will be interesting to see which other companies jump on this sort of advertising/gaming bandwagon. Who's feeling a Taco Bell chihuahua game?

Logan Frederick

Aug 19, 2006
I'm proud to say that I am a certified BK game owner. I picked up all three, and have been thoroughly satisfied. Whoever works at BK's marketing department has earned his three martini lunch and extra vacation days.

Oct 4, 2006
I'd like to play "Grand Theft Burger," from McDonald's, complete with Ronald, Grimos, and the Hamburglar. RockStar would be perfect to design this game. The Hamburglar could be packing a TEC-9 and just bust a cap in Ronald when he wanted to gank some cheeseburgers. The civilians could be Fry-Guys, Grimos could be the cop and drive a big purple bus. Just think...Hamburglar picks up a Fry-Guy hooker, increases his health, and then rolls through the hood busting caps in "rival" gangmembers, played by the BK King, Carl's Junior/Hardee's Star, and the Taco Bell Chihuahua.