Two New Mass Effect: Andromeda Trailers to Spark Your Pathfinding Spirit

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Meh, I am going to hold off getting interested in the game for now. At least some of the aliens look interesting.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
There is just something off about this game. It looks ugly and just doesn't come across as mass effect. :( getting really disappointing.

DrownedAmmet

Apr 13, 2015
Sheo_Dagana said:
Zhukov said:
Fox12 said:
I don't need an army. I've got a Krogan!

Now where have I heard that before?
"I have an army."

"We have a Hulk."

Closest thing I can think of, although the similarity didn't occur to me until I read your post.

Or were you already thinking of that and asking sarcastically?
It still made me smile; my love for Krogans outweighed the un-originality.
Same here, I didn't get the reference at first but I don't give a fuck because it works in both cases

Also I'm excited for a new Krogan character that isn't a genetically engineered perfect super Krogan

Redvenge

Oct 14, 2014
ObsidianJones said:
I got a little hyped that Donald Glover made it into the game..

But this is a pure wait and see for me. Being a Pathfinder to me doesn't seem to be as cool as being an N7 Spectre. Character choices in this game doesn't seem to matter as much they did in previous games (where you can pick any ability in this one, but you just have to bring up the pause screen to switch them out). And dickishly... finding a new home for humanity doesn't sound as grand to me as fighting the Reapers.
Don't worry. Vault Tec and Umbrella Corp teamed up to place super space vaults in Andromeda which contain an enemy so terrible it could only be described as an unholy union between a Reaper and the Flood (from Halo).

Andromeda is a "soft reboot", so it should not stray too far from the story and themes in the original Mass Effect trilogy. Once you open space vault 111, you'll unfreeze the "new reapers" and the story can continue as normal.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Deathfish15 said:
Too much pre-hype for a game still 2 months out. Sheesh!
For a game like Mass Effect 4, I would say there is a lot less hype than expected considering it is only 2 months away.

votemarvel

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 29, 2009
Country
England
LostGryphon said:
This is the exact situation I'm finding myself in.

I actually, finally, uninstalled Inquisition yesterday after like a year or two of "I'll play it more, eventually. And when I do I'll totally get out of that first big ass MMO area and the controls are probably not as shit as I remember."

I'm hoping it's not terrible. I really am. But the weight of what I don't like about previous entries is kinda crushing at this point.
I still haven't uninstalled Inquisition. I want to love it because I love Origins (and I drunkenly bought all the DLC), but every time I try the controls just really annoy me to the point that I just stop.

At this rate the game will be finished for me in about 65 years.