Two Sentence Horror Stories

Demolition_Human

May 11, 2013
You probably heard about these on the internet at some point. But for those who didn't know or have not known about them, basically you have to use two sentences to write an effective horror story. For example:

"I woke up to the sight of my loved ones in chairs around my room on a dark night. I glanced to my mirror to the right and saw them looking back at me, screaming for me to run."

So, now its your turn. Come up with the most scariest story you can think of, in only two sentences.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
This classic gem:

The last man in the world is sitting in a room. Someone knocks on the door...

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Dunno if it's horror, but the old one of:

"He was the last man on Earth. There was a knock on the door." comes to mind. Though I prefer:

"He was the last man on Earth. There was a lock on the door."

Of course, maybe there's a bunch of women that want to steal his TV or something, which isn't that scary.

EDIT: Goddamnit, too slow.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
"You are entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location, the kind of place where there might be a monster, or some kind of weird mirror.
These are just examples; it could also be something much better, prepare to enter, The Scary Door."

Couldn't help but think of Futurama when Tippy and thaluikhain posted 'the last man on Earth'.

Demolition_Human

May 11, 2013
Witty Name Here said:
"At first, the aftermath of the embrace was terrifying; waking up in a dark room with your first victim slumped over your shoulder usually is. These days I've long since forgotten her face, they all start to blur together after a while."

Interesting thread idea, very nice! ^.^
Thanks! I appreciate it! :D And very good stories too! I have find out more about that last man on earth one.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
A classic:

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?"

U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

TheRiddler

Sep 21, 2013
The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she dug her long, rotting fingernails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, only to find that my alarm clock read 12:06, and my window was slowly creaking open.

Oh, and as a freebie: a two-word one: Soylent Veal.

JupiterBase

Feb 4, 2010
Ive been hanging out on these forums on this website, talking to people and making friends. Today i woke up in my room and the doctors told me that Ive just been talking to myself the whole time.

I'm trying lol

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Two weeks ago my young daughter went missing.

Last night, I noticed my neighbour digging...

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Headsprouter said:
A classic:

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?"

U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
The only thing about this I would consider a horror story is the butchering of the English language. I'm guessing Freddy and Jason decided to have a word-fight and slashed up every other letter xD

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Trivun said:
The only thing about this I would consider a horror story is the butchering of the English language. I'm guessing Freddy and Jason decided to have a word-fight and slashed up every other letter xD
Yeah, forgive me, it's kind of an internet meme in case you didn't know. Link here. [http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/then-who-was-phone]

OT: You're going to have a shower. So you step inside and go to turn it on...

...only to find a hand is already there...

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Headsprouter said:
Trivun said:
Yeah, forgive me, it's kind of an internet meme in case you didn't know. Link here. [http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/then-who-was-phone]

OT: You're going to have a shower. So you step inside and go to turn it on...

...only to find a hand is already there...
Ah, I see now, and I apologise for assuming the worst :)