Two Worlds II Developer Calls Foul on Publishing Delay

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Bobzer77 said:
Hmm I'd hate to be put in court for something minor in-front of a jury of escapist users.

We seem to have a problem with giving people a second chance.

Either way this game looks damn good in my opinion, I got the first and liked the ideas in it just not the overall execution.

I expect to purchase this in the near future.

Oh and the article confused me, is it just delayed in America (i.e will be released in Europe on time?)

If yes, WIN!
QFT, many escapist don't give developers second chances, atleast not for this one. :(

May 1, 2010
It isn't wise for a developer to out their publisher as "lying". Even if they were the best developers in the world, many publishers will now be hesitant in accepting their product if there is such flagrant insubordination.

I know if I took someone with me on a client meeting, and they immediately contradicted one of my statements they'd be lucky if they had a job left let alone not joining me again.

Omnific One

Apr 3, 2010
icyneesan said:
So wait they want to release it around the same time POKEMON comes out.... What?
Um, I'm pretty sure the markets for anime-based, kid-friendly games and hardcore, mature-rated WRPGs don't overlap a ton...

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Omnific One said:
icyneesan said:
So wait they want to release it around the same time POKEMON comes out.... What?
Um, I'm pretty sure the markets for anime-based, kid-friendly games and hardcore, mature-rated WRPGs don't overlap a ton...
And I'm pretty sure everyone would rather buy Pokemon instead of this :p

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Hmm...afraid they'd be overshadowed.

I see these guys are -not at all- worried that their product would be interpreted as being 'sub-par', hinthint

Omnific One

Apr 3, 2010
icyneesan said:
Omnific One said:
icyneesan said:
And I'm pretty sure everyone would rather buy Pokemon instead of this :p
Not me, I cannot stand Pokemon; perhaps it's because I hate anime.

However, I would rather buy neither, truth be told. I have no confidence in TW2.