Ubisoft Accused of Peddling Pirated Soundtrack With Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Well, this is extremely hilarious. That's all I have to say on this.

Rensa

Nov 4, 2008
This seems unlikely, given the AC:B soundtrack (including 'Apple Chamber') has been on iTMS for months. If the soundtrack is a rip, though, surely its tracks would be different (eg. in length) to the iTMS release?

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
Don't see anything wrong with taking back what was originally yours.

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
FlashHero said:
Woodsey said:
But... why?

They must have the originals, its only a bunch of MP3 tracks.
Hey Intern...go down to music Dept. and get the tracks for release. *Boss Walks away. You look down hallway and say "Fuck that"...Goes Online and google searches the ST and DLed it. You check the quality and then say bam done time to go to lunch.*
Probably this, I lol'd.

This is especially hilarious that it's Ubisoft, any company doing this would be funny though.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
I have the smile on my face resembling an FSG. Out...standing.

Oh and I hope the guy sues their asses to hell. There'd be a counter-lawsuit, sure, but. While the guy hasn't used copyrighted material for any profit, Ubisoft have. I'm not 100% on legal stuff, but I do think it could well be a much greater crime/offense.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
It's nice to see a company trying to make piracy actually work for itself for a change.

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
FlashHero said:
Woodsey said:
But... why?

They must have the originals, its only a bunch of MP3 tracks.
Hey Intern...go down to music Dept. and get the tracks for release. *Boss Walks away. You look down hallway and say "Fuck that"...Goes Online and google searches the ST and DLed it. You check the quality and then say bam done time to go to lunch.*
Nice!XD! That's the funniest thing i'v read all morning.

OT: I wonder how they will respond to this (especially if it's true). Does anyone know how they responded to the 2008 incident? But then again, the piracy issue might not have been as loaded with Ubisoft back then, i can't remember.