Ubisoft is Giving You One Last Chance to Get Seven Free Ubi30 Games

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Ubisoft is Giving You One Last Chance to Get Seven Free Ubi30 Games

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1368/1368001.jpgIf you missed out on any of Ubisoft's 30th anniversary free games, you've got a second chance to grab them this weekend.

This year marks Ubisoft's 30th anniversary, and at E3 this year the company announced that it would celebrate by giving away one free PC game each month for the rest of the year. As a new game was added each month, the previous month's game was taken down. But if you missed any of those games this year, Ubisoft is giving everyone another chance [https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30] to grab all those games as a bundle this weekend.

From December 15 to 18, you can head over to the Ubi30 website [https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30] or log into Uplay on your PC and claim the bundle for yourself. If you do, you'll get all seven of these games completely free:

Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Splinter Cell
Rayman Origins
The Crew
Beyond Good & Evil
Far Cry Blood Dragon
Assassin's Creed III

You'll also get a badge on your Uplay account when you claim the bundle. This offer ends Sunday, so make sure you claim your bundle [https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30] before it's too late.

Naldan

You Are Interested. Certainly.
Feb 25, 2015
Thank you very much for reminding me! I guess sometimes, even I'm buyable.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I don't know if I want to take advantage. I already own 3 of the games, 2 of those on console, and the other 4 I don't really have an interest in.
I'll probably end up in a ditch getting it anyway because, free games.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Still shocked Ubisoft has its own movie studio now. Hoping Assassin's Creed will be a decent film. Prince of Persia was at least alright ( I know, Disney made that one but it's an Ubi IP). And yea, free games so I'm downloading.

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
I passed up on all the Sims 2 content ever released because it required me to get Origin, I can pass on this too.

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
I was on the fence about The Crew because most of my car guy friends didn't like it, but for sure I will check it out for free...

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
Oh good, I missed out on Prince of Persia, and I'd like to sell my soul for more than just Rayman.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
You drive a very hard bargain, ubisoft, but I'll take it.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
While Ubisoft have certainly produced some stinkers the games mentioned here, bar Assassin's Creed III and the Crew, are probably some of their best.

Actually what IS 'The Crew'?

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Gordon_4 said:
While Ubisoft have certainly produced some stinkers the games mentioned here, bar Assassin's Creed III and the Crew, are probably some of their best.

Fairly terrible. It's like any other racing game but not as interesting as Burnout or high concept as Forza style games are, that is if you can get it working half the time.

Thus my collection of Beyond Good & Evil copies grows by one more, maybe Ubisoft can finally notice before I end up buying all the bargain bin copies and continue work on BG&E2.

Blitsie

Jul 2, 2012
Gordon_4 said:

Crew? What Crew? I have no idea what you're talking about *subtly brushes it under table with foot*

For reals though, its an ambitious idea horribly hamstrung by a company nowhere skilled enough to fully realize it (like a lot of Ubi games ahem), its just that in the pursuit to make such a huge game world practically everything that makes a quality racing game, well, quality got thrown out of the window. Its no use being able to travel from LA to New York if you hate life while doing so.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Two issues:

1.) I already own those games in the bundle that I'm remotely interested in.
2.) Uplay. Because Fuck Uplay.

I'm pretty much to the point where I weigh my interest in any given Ubisoft game versus my loathing of that thing. It works as a great filter and money saver.