Uncharted 2: Among Thieves question

Mercernary

Jun 28, 2009
If I activate the 'One Hit Kill' and 'Infinite Ammo' tweaks, can I still get all of the trophies that I would without them, like the '-insert number here- kills with -insert weapon name here-' trophies?

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
I'm pretty sure you can't use cheats.

You can, however, spawn whatever weapon you want.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
I'm pretty sure you can't...

But, hold on a second, Uncharted 2 has tweaks? Like, cheats? for single player or multiplayer?

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
You can definitely get the "x number of kills with y weapon" cheat using the gun spawn cheat, but I'm not sure about the ones like "beat game on hard". If you have the time, why don't you find out for us! :)

Peabob

Apr 11, 2009
You can use infinite ammo to get those 'x kills' trophies no problem. The mini-gun would take soooo many playthroughs/resets to get if it were not the case . As for using cheats in general, you cannot until you've beaten the game on that difficulty (or higher). So you can't unlock everything on very easy mode then go round 'one hit killing' everything on your first playthrough on Hard or Brutal.

Just to warn you, Brutal mode will make you want murder yourself.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
Peabob said:
You can use infinite ammo to get those 'x kills' trophies no problem. The mini-gun would take soooo many playthroughs/resets to get if it were not the case . As for using cheats in general, you cannot until you've beaten the game on that difficulty (or higher). So you can't unlock everything on very easy mode then go round 'one hit killing' everything on your first playthrough on Hard or Brutal.

Wouldn't that be suicide, not murder?

Peabob

Apr 11, 2009
Uber Evil said:
Peabob said:

Wouldn't that be suicide, not murder?
No you'll actually be so frustrated you'll have an outter body experience strong enough that you manifest into physical form and strangle yourself.

It's not as bad as Veteran Mode on World at War though.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
yeah its how I got all my trophies for killing enimies. Used spawn weapon, infinite ammo and 1 hit kill.