Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Updates Will Be Free

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Updates Will Be Free

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1318/1318296.jpgNaughty Dog has announced that all maps and gameplay modes in Uncharted 4 will be free.

In a post over on the PlayStation Blog [http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/02/uncharted-4-multiplayer-guide-2/], Naughty Dog announced a number of details regarding Uncharted 4's multiplayer. Most interesting of these was the news that all maps and modes will be included with the the purchase of the game. Additionally, all the items offered in the in-game store will be unlockable through gameplay.

You'll still be able to buy "Uncharted Points," to purchase in-game items, but there will be no items that are obtainable only through this currency.

All Uncharted 4 DLC will be released on the same day for all players. This is Naughty Dog's effort to keep the community from fragmenting, and it sounds like it could do just that.

There's a lot of info on all these points and more, including a road map of the upcoming content updates, over on the PlayStation Blog [http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/02/uncharted-4-multiplayer-guide-2/].

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
I dunno.

After the Black Ops 3 fiasco, I don't trust microtransactions at all anymore, no matter how little they supposedly affect gameplay.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Do people even care about the multiplayer? I am genuinely asking, cause Id imagine it is a series that people only care about the single player, but I stopped after the first game cause I did not like it.

Also its pretty sad that they think this is some big kind generous gift. Gee thanks for giving us the whole game and not selling it piecemeal, jollygee.

The Enquirer

Apr 10, 2013
Saelune said:
Do people even care about the multiplayer? I am genuinely asking, cause Id imagine it is a series that people only care about the single player, but I stopped after the first game cause I did not like it.

Also its pretty sad that they think this is some big kind generous gift. Gee thanks for giving us the whole game and not selling it piecemeal, jollygee.
Never played the multiplayer but it did look fun. Overall it's one of the only series I would buy a console for.

tiamat5

Aug 6, 2008
Saelune said:

Of course people care about the MP. Haven't you been keeping up with the people who said it was so fun and engaging?

CrazyBlaze

Jul 12, 2011
Man the title of this article lead me to think it was referring to like bug updates and stuff. And at this point it would literally not surprise me if companies started trying to charge for that.