Uncharted Trophy Patch

Diablo27

Jul 18, 2010
I'm up to chapter...9 I think and had received no trophies so I looked it up and apparently there's a trophy patch that should be an automatic update when you pop the game in while connected to the internet. I have popped the game in while connected to the internet many times and have not been prompted for an update, how do I get it?

Diablo27

Jul 18, 2010
Matthew94 said:
Why not play the game for enjoyment and forget about trophies?
I'm a complete achievement/trophy whore, I can't play a game without trophies if it has the capacity for trophies.

Diablo27

Jul 18, 2010
I figured it out, turns out my save that I was using was from before I updated it (I hadn't had the PS3 connected to the internet when I got it), so I started a new game.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Matthew94 said:
Diablo27 said:
Matthew94 said:
Why not play the game for enjoyment and forget about trophies?
I'm a complete achievement/trophy whore, I can't play a game without trophies if it has the capacity for trophies.
What is the benefit of trophies, how do they improve your life?

I used to love getting them a few years back, when I got a new PC an played some old games that had none and realised that they had been damping my enjoyment of some games.

You should think about that.
And for others, it enhances their enjoyment. Perhaps some of us actually like trophies.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
I like getting achievements and trophies. Some of them can be pretty fun!

If a game just doesn't have any achievements though, I won't care. They're a nice thing to collect, but I don't care that much if they're there or not.