Uncivil War: Dark Souls - Smoke Some Pot(s) Challenge!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
ZZoMBiE13 said:
Heh. Loved the Harley Quinn and "Mistah J" jokes Yahtzee.

Really liking this series guys. Thanks! :)
Weird, that was my first thought: "Oh hey, Yahtzee's character looks like Harley!"
Imp Emissary said:
A great show once again. Kind of Yahtzee to give Jim a second chance and very impressive that he still won. xD

Looking forward to the tie-breaker next week.

Also, is anyone else a bit suspicious that they just do this show to talk to each other about their wanking habits? ;p
SO? It's funny to hear them trash talk each other about wanting habits!

Sandwich247

Aug 22, 2012
I have to admit, I was edging ever so slowly to the end of my chair all the way through that last round.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Now people will stop asking for Dark Souls, plus we got a good video!

For some reason, the "yeah!!" chant was even more satisfying than normal this week.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Darth_Payn said:
ZZoMBiE13 said:
Heh. Loved the Harley Quinn and "Mistah J" jokes Yahtzee.

Really liking this series guys. Thanks! :)
Weird, that was my first thought: "Oh hey, Yahtzee's character looks like Harley!"
Imp Emissary said:
A great show once again. Kind of Yahtzee to give Jim a second chance and very impressive that he still won. xD

Looking forward to the tie-breaker next week.

Also, is anyone else a bit suspicious that they just do this show to talk to each other about their wanking habits? ;p
SO? It's funny to hear them trash talk each other about wanting habits!
xD I'm not complaining, just suspicious.

I guess we can look at it this way.

:D Every episode has a Happy Ending....Or two. ;p

Guilen-

Mar 14, 2009
You guys should square off in the original Bushido Blade for PS1 for the tie-breaker!

BeerTent

Resident Furry Pimp
May 8, 2011
If you're still looking for challenge ideas... I've been playing a lot of X-com lately...

Crips vs. Bloods.
Each side has a team of 6 rookie X-COM solders. Conventional weapons and body armor only, but each solder can choose any item from the game. Some items are useless though. Silly names encouraged.

Dunno how it'd translate for a video, but I've been trying to get a recording myself of that particular challenge. ;3

Another challenge idea for you, Requires Faster than Light.

Faster than Stars.
This is a time based challenge, and it's probably subject to the RNG being mean. Players can choose any ship from the game, and the first player to reach a predetermined sector (3 or 5) wins. Pause is ill advised, as this is a real time race.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
SilverUchiha said:
Goliath100 said:
Eric the Orange said:
How was Jim cheating?
Jimmy was almost always starting early. He was running in on "one" instead of "go!".
Then wouldn't that give him the disadvantage since he has to also put up with the demon for a split second longer?

I wouldn't really call that cheating since Jim dying earlier worked to Yahtzee's advantage... twice.
It only gives him a disadvantage if he assumes Yahtzee will die before breaking all the pots. Basically it's a trade off.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
EHKOS said:
Watching this, I could only wonder. Has anyone ever done a no lock-on challenge for either of the DS games?
C'mon man, don't be cruel to them. D:

[sub][sub]I bet people totally have done that, and worse. XD[/sub][/sub]

Doom972 said:
This keeps getting better and better. I actually got excited at round 5. I also like the background music.
Yeah, the last two rounds were right tense. Good show, for sure.

Triality

May 9, 2011
Great match you guys. You should revisit Dark Souls for a Sen's Fortress obstacle course race!

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Funny stuff. Still can't tell if you smoked some real pots before recording this.
You guys should do a GTA Online Creator challenge...mostly because I'd like to see what you would create to troll each other.

Adept Mechanicus

Oct 14, 2012
Living Contradiction said:
Adept Mechanicus said:
I suggest Jim and Yahtzee fence in Blade Symphony, a swordfighting game available now on steam.
Oh gods. How about Nidhogg? Best of five?
Nidhogg would be cool as well. I really want to bring some more exposure to Blade Symphony, because it's fantastic and the player base isn't as large as I'd like.

SmallHatLogan

Jan 23, 2014
Kingjackl said:
It's not loading for me, is that happening for anybody else?

Scratch that, all good. Awesome video btw, loved the finish.
Did you do anything to make it work? It won't load for me. I tried today and yesterday, standard and high quality, different browsers. It just doesn't want to work. Other videos on The Escapist work just fine. I was able to check the download speed and it is loading, just very, very slowly (like between 1 and 10 kb a second).

Anyone know why this would happen?

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
SmallHatLogan said:
Kingjackl said:

Did you do anything to make it work? It won't load for me. I tried today and yesterday, standard and high quality, different browsers. It just doesn't want to work. Other videos on The Escapist work just fine. I was able to check the download speed and it is loading, just very, very slowly (like between 1 and 10 kb a second).

Are you in Australia or New Zealand? For me it was the DSL, I had to switch to one of the other ones listed on the help page and that made it work.

SmallHatLogan

Jan 23, 2014
Kingjackl said:
SmallHatLogan said:
Kingjackl said:

Are you in Australia or New Zealand? For me it was the DSL, I had to switch to one of the other ones listed on the help page and that made it work.
I am in Australia. I was going to mess with my DNS settings (I assume that's what you meant) but was too lazy. I just checked it now though and it seems to be working. Weird. Thanks anyway.

James Brunton

Oct 3, 2010
I suggest grand theft auto 4, swing set slingshot boomerang challenge. You must slingshot from a swing set survive the fall and then as quickly as possible return to the swing set, the one who gets back first is the winner. Death from fall is an automatic loss.