Uncivil War: Divekick - There Can Be Only One

Jim And Yahtzee

Apr 16, 2013
Divekick - There Can Be Only One

Can Yahtzee defeat Jim in this one-button fighting game and take home this season's championship? Or will Jim struggle through one more round?

Watch Video

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
This was actually pretty tense. I was on the edge of my seat. ...ok not really, but it was pretty tense.

Davroth

The shadow remains cast!
Apr 27, 2011
Eric the Orange said:
Davroth said:
There's 2 buttons.

Jump and Divekick.
There ARE 2 buttons. Plural.
My sincerest apologies for offending you with my lack of grammatical prowess. English isn't my first language. --'

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
You okay Yatzhee? You sounded...I dunno, vaguely annoyed or too tired or something? Like you ran out of honey for your morning tea, or you dropped a BLT on the floor, ruining it, the carpet and the plate it was on.

Anyone else notice that? Yatzhee just seemed bored/annoyed with the whole thing this week.

God of Path

God of Path
Jul 6, 2011
There's starcraft in the opening scrawl for the show, so I will continue to hope for a grande finale tiebreak in Starcraft 2.

Jinjer

Jun 16, 2012
Did they decide what the forfeit will be? My suggestion: loser has to attend the next Escapist Expo wearing a woman's dress

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
I don't know, maybe a scoring contest in ME3's Multiplayer, random everything, with two random pickups to add more confusion. :)

Saxnot

Mar 1, 2010
I knew it! This was the set-up all along!
it was never a fair competition, they're just working from a script. What about integrity in games media?
Get some Gamersgate people in here to find out the dark truth behind this competition!

#Jimspiracy

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
It looked like Yahtzee had that at least three different times. I blame the hitboxes. I hope they do a triathlon for the finale.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
I don't quite understand why I'm so entertained by these. I really look forward to them and yet when I think about the sort of games they've played it's hilariously silly and I love it.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
So when they say season finale, does that mean after the next episode there will actually be a period where we don't get these? Or will it just be every time someone gets a total of 10 wins they have some kind of special victory thing? It's kind of unclear.

trippingpossum

Aug 30, 2011
This has been a great series for me.

For the Finally would you consider "Cook, Serve, Delicious"? Doing a day with Soup, Baked potato, Lasagna, and Nachos lets say for maximum confusion?

The battle kitchen expansion doesn't come out until november sadly, but the base game should be great for laughs!

I look forward to the next show, whatever it is.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Silentpony said:
You okay Yatzhee? You sounded...I dunno, vaguely annoyed or too tired or something? Like you ran out of honey for your morning tea, or you dropped a BLT on the floor, ruining it, the carpet and the plate it was on.

Anyone else notice that? Yatzhee just seemed bored/annoyed with the whole thing this week.
We actually had to record earlier than normal this week, so I'm guessing this was "just got out of bed" Yahtzee.