Uncivil War: Sonic the Hedgehog - Who Can Kill Less Robots?

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Well done, Yahtzee. You're the absolute best non-robot-killing guy.

Now let's see how you fare as the other blue robot-killing hero, Mega Man. Maybe choose one of the easier games and see who can finish 2 or 3 levels of the player's choice faster. Loser must buy the winner all the issues of Archie Comics' Sonic-Mega Man crossover.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Yay Yahtzee! Tie it up next time! Strange, the challenge was to kill the fewest robots, but in the 3rd Stage you guys were bashing them like no tomorrow. Glad Yahtzee won, but he took longer than Jim to kill Dr. Robotnik's Flying Testicle or whatever.

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
Kill as many people in a Dishonored mission as fast as possible.

Clean hands? More like FILTHY HANDS.

Pladson

Jun 10, 2013
How could they NOT play "Sonic 2 XL: whoever finishes the fattest wins" instead? Preposterous!

Meximagician

Elite Member
Apr 5, 2014
Country
United States
How about Grand Theft Auto IV: most bootleg turns, with a three star wanted level, in a firetruck. Stop counting after truck or player dies. Thought of J-turns first, but that just seemed cruel.

Miles Maldonado

Oct 11, 2011
I once again suggest Luftrausers. Whoever can last the longest in SFMT with the Default Rauser twice out of three times wins.

Then again that does require them unlocking SFMT.

LenticularHomicide

Oct 24, 2013
Darth_Payn said:
Yay Yahtzee! Tie it up next time! Strange, the challenge was to kill the fewest robots, but in the 3rd Stage you guys were bashing them like no tomorrow. Glad Yahtzee won, but he took longer than Jim to kill Dr. Robotnik's Flying Testicle or whatever.
The fine print stated that it was best 2 of 3; so once Yahtzee killed fewer robots in both the first and second stagess, all he had to do was not die in the third stage.

Dominic Crossman

Apr 15, 2013
I used 2 play a game with my dad called who can get the most red cards on fifa, and who can get disqualified the in other sports games.

just an idea.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
LaoJim said:
I'm going to be that guy...

It's "who can kill fewer robots" dagnamit...
No, no, please, be that guy.

I will be that guy too.

We should start a 'that guy' club!

OT: Now there has to be a quasi-pacifist speed run!

Uriel_Hayabusa

Apr 7, 2014
Dominic Crossman said:
I used 2 play a game with my dad called who can get the most red cards on fifa, and who can get disqualified the in other sports games.

just an idea.
I love this idea, it could make for a truly hilarious episode.