and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Heh, Erin is one short nine year old.

Soulrender95

May 13, 2011
So Erins parents are time travelers, insane, psychics or all of the above?

no wonder the poor lass is so messed up.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Dat Mom's response, tho. xD

Chalk up another one who's totally, utterly pleased with the existence of Zarya, by the way.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Uh-oh, you're gonna bring the hordes of Tumblr down upon your head again, Grey!

I just wish Blizzard would make another singleplayer focused game. I really don't have any interest in competitive multiplayer.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Yeah, I like Zarya myself if for no other reason that I think her design is neat. Yes, even the goofy-ass haircut. This is an aesthetically goofy ass game; I feel like a character with hot-pink hair and a dumb cut fit in like a glove. My only real problem with her is that the "controversy" surrounding her stole McCree's thunder, which is a shame.

As for the comic: Funny as always. Erin's folks can see the future? Is that the real reason she was able to have a conversation with herself during that one infamous arc?? Kid Erin was able to communicate with herself in the future! That would explain so much... and nothing at all....

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Her mom's lower half is so late-80's/early 90's... I love it.

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
Perhaps they realised half way through that being a skinhead isn't all that cool.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
It's rebellious, I guess? Looks punk. I bet 9-year old Erin likes Bad Religion!

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Fappy said:
Banned for this post? I is confused. /check post history Ah. got it. Movie review with martyrdom. Not touching that one.

OT, this hair style has somehow become a default "tough girl" look. Maybe it was Tank Girl that made it popular. I've seen it in the comics a few times whenever a particular character has a dark, brooding period, like almost every time Storm gets pissed, she shaves her head.

thanatos388

Apr 24, 2012
Remus said:
Fappy said:
Banned for this post? I is confused. /check post history Ah. got it. Movie review with martyrdom. Not touching that one.

OT, this hair style has somehow become a default "tough girl" look. Maybe it was Tank Girl that made it popular. I've seen it in the comics a few times whenever a particular character has a dark, brooding period, like almost every time Storm gets pissed, she shaves her head.
I still don't get it. It says banned for this post on every post they have.

StorkV

Sep 6, 2014
OH BURN!!!!!!! I agree the hair is the only thing wrong with that character!
Guys if we ever meet remind me to give you a cookie, cause you read my mind!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
thanatos388 said:
Remus said:
Fappy said:

I am an undead poster.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
If that ever happened to me as a kid I'm fairly sure my mom would do the same thing.

It was a weird time back then.
thanatos388 said:
Remus said:
Fappy said:

The tech team has tampered with things they know nothing of.

They've created undead posters. Run while you still can!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Good lord. xD That link.
It's been a while, but that episode of Critical Miss was actually pre-GG right?

Anyway, very cute comic. :3
Fappy said:
thanatos388 said:
Remus said:
Fappy said:

I am an undead poster.
Undead posters huh? :D Muhahahaha!

Necroing threads is bad, but posters are okay, right?