Unexpectedly Hot Game Characters

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Hey all, I was just wondering if you ever found a game character to be hot who wasn't overtly trying to be (i.e., NOT like Lara Croft or, say, any female character from the Ninja Gaiden series).

My favorite for this category is Heather from Silent Hill 3 (though I can't help but feel that this reflects really badly on my character in some way).

QuirkyTambourine

Jul 26, 2009
Wakefield said:
The Weighted Companion Cube.
That was my first vote, but that was before I saw GLaDOS in all her glory. She has such sexy tones to her voice, and seeing her finally at the end of the game really sealed it for me.

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
I'd say Rubi from WET, but the sex appeal was a major part of the game. Then again, most game devs make the conscious decision to make their females hot to appeal to the standard gamers.

Adam

Apr 28, 2009
Albel from Star Ocean: Til the end of time. He's always pined as a ruthless and badass killer, completely uncaring with a bloodlust. His nickname is Albel the Wicked so that should give you some indication. However when I first saw him I was like "Shit....Id hit that!" Really snuck up on me, I was expecting some one eyed guy with a beard and more grizzledom levels than Master Chief, Commander Shepard and Grizzly Adams in one. But instead we got a feminine samurai with a badass claw and a tight ass, I wunt complaining ;)

crimsonspear4D

Sep 26, 2009
Kendra and Lexine from Dead Space; although, I wish I could see both be horribly mutilated by necromorphs instead of kendra being just splattered on the floor

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
I happened to think that Elika was quite cute, from a totally cel-shaded point of view of course...

Yeah, she was cool.

feversk

Jul 20, 2009
Excluding the Companion Cube, I can think of this character:

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
Jonny off Metal Gear solid 4? Im not gay but once he took his mask off my friend was drooling. The silly fool. She drools over Sephiroth though.

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
FeverSK said:
Excluding the Companion Cube, I can think of this character:
Oh yes. Her different sized breasts, weird nose, elf ears, spindly fingers and huge forehead had my attention all the way through the game.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
Cortana, 1s and 0s were never so hot.

Jill in the first Resident Evil remake, berets are sexy. But not on Krauser, god no.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
SHODAN.
They say power is sexy and she is a goddess.
Her lascivious though distorted voice is great.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
gRiM_rEaPeRsco said:
alyx from hl2
Oh come off it, she was designed as the 'artistic male gamer's wet dream' (let's not kid ourselves).

Anyway, I would have to say Tali from Mass Effect.

Even though you weren't intended to have intimate relations with her (seeing as she isn't avalible as a 'romance partner') myself and many other people found her more likable and pleasent to be around than most of the other NPC's (of course I'm applying this to the female characters only, Garrus and Wrex are undeniably great).