Unforgotten Realms: Episode 28: Mr. Five Dollars

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
I never thought Abe Lincoln would ever actually make an appearance. I just thought it was a one time joke, but I am glad he finally showed up.

I am a bit curious as to what happened to the giant stone head, but I'll just assume they either outran it, or Abe Lincoln being summoned was an affect of it.

Awesome episode, can't wait to see how this season ends.

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Illidan reference!!!!

"I'm blind not deaf!"

Great ep as always, only two lft in the season gonna be a boring *insert amount of time here*.

rayman 101

Jun 7, 2008
Not a bad episode, althouugh the time lapses make it a bit confusing. Also, the track that was playing in the beginning, was that "Prophecies"?

ChewySmokey

Apr 9, 2009
Hahaha, so I guess jumping out of a window is better than being with Roamin for another second. Damn funny episode.

Orekoya

Sep 24, 2008
Hm, wait, the intro only had only one strike on the sins of the unforgotten realms. What was that about, use an old default intro or something?

Noseman26

Feb 9, 2009
Impressive Rob. My favorite episode in a long time. I nearly lost it when Abraham Lincoln poped up.

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
The sin thing is probably just an error, as for the episode-

The all time best one ever!

Things I liked the most-
Rob's acting like his old "Forget the rules, I'll do whatever I want" self again.
Abraham Lincoln was a complete shock
I liked Gaary getting his old body back, the Arbiter didn't fit him like James and Stevenson fit Eluamous and Schmoopy.

Things I didn't like-
No more Petey and Jacque until the next seaon? Darn, they were some of my favorite characters.
What happened with the statue and being sent back to the past?

I give it a 9.5/10!

Kiroshimatsu

Oct 17, 2008
Well petey died in the belly of that underwater beast... and Jaque probably le mind controlled someone on the outside to get him out of there too later on.

Minimike3636

Mar 29, 2009
So confused...

Before this episode, weren't they talking to stone head guy?
And a few episodes ago, the one where Schmoopy tries to talk to two Kobolds about a yo-yo, weren't those Kobolds carrying the giant underwater monster that ate Petey?
And I'm so confused about why Gary changed back into... Gary.
And why weren't there two "Sins of the Unforgotten" marks during the intro, and what do they mean anyway?

Funny episode, but they just screwed up the plot so bad that they're going to have to make a whole new episode just to explain WTF is going on.

Volcanus

Feb 21, 2009
I must say this episode was somehow... professional... not just a big clusterfuck of stupid plotpoints. To summarize: very, very good episode.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Most random episode ever.
BTW, what the hell happened to Gaary? What's up with all that freedom crap? And what happened to the giant stone face? I was expecting a battle between it and the heroes.

Bloodmorn vile

Apr 9, 2009
Minimike3636 said:
So confused...

Before this episode, weren't they talking to stone head guy?
And a few episodes ago, the one where Schmoopy tries to talk to two Kobolds about a yo-yo, weren't those Kobolds carrying the giant underwater monster that ate Petey?
And I'm so confused about why Gary changed back into... Gary.
And why weren't there two "Sins of the Unforgotten" marks during the intro, and what do they mean anyway?

Funny episode, but they just screwed up the plot so bad that they're going to have to make a whole new episode just to explain WTF is going on.
REALLY?
A EPISODE THAT WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING?
SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
Damn plot development.
You people act like you never watched a show before.

kawligia

Feb 24, 2009
Not bad, but not my favorite. The narration gag was a little weak and went on way too long. It was like half the episode. It wound up taking up so much time that the actual plot development parts just sort of....happened...with no buildup for them or anything. It was a little jerky and awkward.

Oh well, I'm just going to assume it was setting the stage for some good stuff that's going to come soon. The series has been pretty damn good as a whole and I've not lost faith.

Mattrius

Apr 9, 2009
Everyone else is saying it, but wheres the stone head from the end of last episode? And why has Sins of the Unforgotten gone back down to one? :S